Happy Thanksgiving

MichaelB

Give me a museum and I'll fill it. (Picasso) Give me a forum ...
Site Team
Happy Thanksgiving. A little humor to brighten everyone's day (except for the turkeys that is)

Attachments

• big bird.jpg
    big bird.jpg
    53.3 KB · Views: 89
  • thanksgiving.jpg
    thanksgiving.jpg
    67.5 KB · Views: 10
With all of our national problems we still have plenty to be thankful for. Wishing everyone a safe and Happy Thanksgiving.

Happy Thanksgiving everyone. Among many blessings, I am thankful for this site.

Happy T-Day to all, even a belated one to our Canadian Friends.

I was halving the recipe for stuffing, but forgot to halve the salt -- oops.

14.jpg

Happy Thanksgiving from Canada!

The only day in the year where you can tell someone to "get stuffed" and they smile :D

May we give thanks for all blessings in our lives. :flowers:

Mr B has never cooked a turkey, so I gave him a quick lesson in how to prepare and cook the bird. Nice to do that together. :D

All I ate today was half an apple, so my stomach is growling right now.

Mr Turkey (11 lb) is almost done. I kept it pretty simple - storebought stuffing cubes with poultry seasoning, celery and homemade chicken broth added, with 1/3 apple (chopped small) in my stuffing, cranberry sauce (from a can :blush:), yams, mashed potatoes, and gravy. I did not overboard on amounts.

Late happy Thanksgiving from Ontario Canada. Was really busy yesterday and will be again today. It is all good

Not to spoil an otherwise enjoyable day, I half heard a poll quoted on
TV yeserday that went something like this: 46% of americans like turkey, but 90% of americans think the legislators in DC are turkeys. Seems like one of the more legitimate polls to me:LOL:

freebird5825 said:
May we give thanks for all blessings in our lives. :flowers:

Mr B has never cooked a turkey, so I gave him a quick lesson in how to prepare and cook the bird. Nice to do that together. :D

All I ate today was half an apple, so my stomach is growling right now.

Mr Turkey (11 lb) is almost done. I kept it pretty simple - storebought stuffing cubes with poultry seasoning, celery and homemade chicken broth added, with 1/3 apple (chopped small) in my stuffing, cranberry sauce (from a can :blush:), yams, mashed potatoes, and gravy. I did not overboard on amounts.

Glad Mr. B helped "cook your turkey", though I've never heard it called that before...

Back
Top Bottom