How about them Cowboys?.....

He needs to talk less and play more.........:)

It is a good day to be in the land of Cheeseheads........:)

Time for the Pack to beat the Giants, and then take out the Pats...........now THAT would be something.........

Well, at least they can't blame it on Jessica. :rolleyes:

And at least Eli Manning got out of his brother's shadow, if only for a little while.........;)

Let's see, Romo likes starlets, and Brady's girlfriends have never heard of birth control........interesting.........

Let's not forget the Chargers:D Still, I think Tom Brady has a bit better taste with the ladies:cool: I have to wonder how the Cowboys could lose anyway....half their team are Pro-Bowlers and the refs give them calls....

Let's not forget the Chargers:D Still, I think Tom Brady has a bit better taste with the ladies:cool: I have to wonder how the Cowboys could lose anyway....half their team are Pro-Bowlers and the refs give them calls....

On TV, they talked about the Pats and their 3-4 defense. The four linebackers have 49 YEARS of NFL experience.............:eek:

How 'bout them Pats, huh? Except for two dropped passes, he'd have had a perfect game.

I hear a new york newspaper flew a Simpson look-alike into dallas with a seat 3 rows behind the cowboys bench.

Seems a reasonable facsimile works the same.

Some underthrown passes, a few missed tackles, and one really stupid late hit, and, VIOLA!, you get to watch next week's games from the sofa...

Some underthrown passes, a few missed tackles, and one really stupid late hit, and, VIOLA!, you get to watch next week's games from the sofa...

Pretty much it. I hope Favre plays next week like he did Saturday, not like he did against the Rams in 1999 (6 picks)............

GO BIG BLUE

img_601058_0_dcbd395639fa9eae62c27b6d85a3b252.jpg

Ya Im rooting for old man Favre. He seems genuine. I dont see anyone beating the Pats but eh thats why they play the game.

The Washington Post has a great article. Some quotes:

"The trouble with going to Cabo San Lucas before the NFL playoffs is that when you come back, you'd better win."

"Romo now has a monkey on his back: For all of his talent, he has yet to win a playoff game."

Great read.

Pretty unfair on Romo. Guy has been a starter for 2 years? Media is too quick to look for a story I guess. It takes an organization to win a super bowl. Not one player. Look at the Steelers a few years ago for an example.

Pretty unfair on Romo. Guy has been a starter for 2 years? Media is too quick to look for a story I guess. It takes an organization to win a super bowl. Not one player. Look at the Steelers a few years ago for an example.

The unfair part was that Romo did not take the entire team to Cabo San Lucas. ;)

That sound byte of T.O. crying will probably never go away.

Funny thing, my brother was visiting from Jacksonville. I was going to show him how winning is done, but alas. . . Sibling rivalry sucks when you lose.

Oh well, I just became a Cheesehead and a Charger fan. Surely one of them (most likely Green Bay) will get there.

There's always 'Wait till next year'. The Cowboys have two first round draft choices, and some room in the Cap. I think their chances look as good as anyones. However, actually, I seldom follow professional sports. Around the playoffs I look to see who is in it, but the Baseball strike ended pro sports for me. Owners, players are interested in owners and players, no one cares about the fan. Jerry Jones said in an interview to justify ticket price increases 'Everyone knows money doubles every 9 years'. He plays in a different market than I do. That is 8% per year. I have not seen an 8% COLA increase for any 9 year period I can think of.

I know if the Pack meets the Pats in the Super Bowl, the Pats will be favored (and should be).

However, NOONE saw the Packers being this good, and EVERYONE thought the Pats would be the best team in the NFL, so I'm just enjoying the ride for now.......

You never know, the Pack could upset the Pats. I don't see the Giants or Chargers beating anyone on the road this week..........

Interesting part about the Pack is that except for Farvrevrevereve they're a very young team.

And he's coming back next year, so all the rookies will be older and hopefully better.

The Patriots 4 linebackers have 49 years of NFL experience, which is almost exactly the same as the ENTIRE Packer team...........:eek:

we were robbed!

Go Seahawks! Remember the crying Seattle did after the loss in the superbowl to the steelers? :rant: No crying this time....we were just beaten soundly! :bat: Go Pac...my new favorite team!! Someone HAS to beat the Pats....don't they??

Back
Top Bottom