I Can Not Believe It

Congratulations and best wishes for a happy retirement!

25 days to go. After 35 years of full time work I have only 25 days to go before I retire. I'm not exactly retiring early - I'm 64 and my wife is 63. Also, we are not exactly wealthy but we have been saving for retirement since we were married, a little each month, every month for more than 43 years. And, now, it's finally here in 25 days!! I don't mean to brag; I'm just so overwhelmed with emotion I wanted to shout out. It's finally here!! Take care everyone!

Congratulations from another Woodlands retiree! Several members here are Woodlands residents.

Congratulations!! That must feel so SWEET to reach the goal. Hope you and the Mrs. will do something to celebrate. :dance: :dance: :dance:

Congratulations! Your best years are ahead of you!

Sent from my iPhone using Early Retirement Forum

I've read that you should have a few things lined up on keep busy... No not Clean The
Garage (though that would be nice you slob -lol) stuff like volunteer, join a walking club, join the guys who plan flowers in public spaces. Seems logical that if you've filled some of your free time up you won't miss the job.

IMO

Sent from my iPad using Early Retirement Forum.

Back
Top Bottom