I need to rant.....Verizon Fios

citrine

Full time employment: Posting here.
I got a notice on my apt door last night that I would have a bunch of Verizon Fios techs coming in and out of my apartment ALL DAY today and will be cutting holes and hooking up wires and all of the stuff in my closets need to be cleaned out, or they would do it for me.
Needless to say, I am working from home and ensuring that Casanova does not get trampled/scared by this parade of techs.

The worst part of this is that today is my birthday and I had to cancel everything....lunch with co-workers, an hour and a half massage with Santiago.....to sit at home for something I don't even want.....but they have to get every apartment ready at the same time.
WTF!!!!!!!

I got a notice on my apt door last night that I would have a bunch of Verizon Fios techs coming in and out of my apartment ALL DAY today and will be cutting holes and hooking up wires and all of the stuff in my closets need to be cleaned out, or they would do it for me.
Needless to say, I am working from home and ensuring that Casanova does not get trampled/scared by this parade of techs.

The worst part of this is that today is my birthday and I had to cancel everything....lunch with co-workers, an hour and a half massage with Santiago.....to sit at home for something I don't even want.....but they have to get every apartment ready at the same time.
WTF!!!!!!!

I'd start drinking..........;) A little WINE will help cure the "WHINES"..........that people lacking customer service skills impose on us.............;)

Can't....I am on the wagon!
I will drink lots of coffee and bug out!

Ok..........a good romance novel and some Earl Grey........:)

What about doing some painting, maybe an "angry" scene.......:)

You should have placed all your guns on the coffee table and started cleaning them with a blank far off look on your face.

You should have placed all your guns on the coffee table and started cleaning them with a blank far off look on your face.

Maybe tell them you're having a Pampered Chef party at 3:00pm.............NOTHING clears out men from a house faster than that!! :D:D

Finance Dude.....I don't care for romance novels....I did start working on a painting, surfing the net, and watching daytime tv...jerry springer always makes me appreciate my life!
I like your suggestion dex....unfortunately, I don't have any guns....and I got rid of the handcuffs in college

At least you'll be getting Fios out of it.

Thanks Finance Dude....33....:)
Fuego....I am happy with just the regular tv.....basic subscription.....don't care much about Fios, HDTV, or anything else.

Back
Top Bottom