Life...is like a box of chocolates

A box sits around here for the better part of a year. DW has no worries. I go for cookies and cake.

I find her anger completely understandable and her actions more or less so.

Imagine if he used the expensive dressmaking scissors to cut his toenails. Would it not be perfectly within bounds to stab him with it?

Totally understandable. It's risky to get between a woman and her chocolates! :D

I guess that becomes the $7700 box of chocolates. :facepalm:

Although this is seemingly humorous, it shows how much you can screw someone over by arresting them, even if on flimsy charges.

The charges were eventually dropped, but she was stuck with a $7,700 legal bill.

Last edited:
Well at least it's not the last drumstick.

Brawl over fried chicken leaves one dead - WFSB 3 Connecticut

Chicken must be better than chocolate.

Not too long ago we talked about the story of a woman who threatened her brother with a kitchen knife because he ate her BBQ ribs. Now, there's a fat cop who ate all the chocolate of his ex-girlfriend, and a man stabbing another to death over a chicken drumstick. :nonono:

These are ominous signs of the decay of society. When a person has to use deathly violence to defend his/her ribs, chocolate pieces, a drumstick, what is next? Don't they know that a girl's chocolate is sacred? When will people learn to keep their hands off somebody else's food?

Indeed, if he'd just gone ahead and eaten the whole box, she might have forgiven him. She lived with him - she knew he was a glutton. But no, it was the scorn and disregard he showed by "saving" her...the two least desirable pieces in the box. And we know what they say about a woman scorned!

I am glad we are all together in this. There may still be hope for society.

Don't they know that a girl's chocolate is sacred? When will people learn to keep their hands off somebody else's food?

Back
Top Bottom