Lunch With Nords Photo

TromboneAl

Give me a museum and I'll fill it. (Picasso) Give me a forum ...
We had a great lunch with Nords at the Hale Koa hotel in Waikiki (I had the mahi mahi and a few beers).

Left to right: Me, My DW, Nords

AnimatedLunch.gif

More photos coming soon!

Hysterical.

What a good looking group!

Ha

HaHa said:
What a good looking group!

Yep, sure is. But I had to use Internet Explorer (and click on stop) instead of Firefox to get a nice long look at those faces. I'm sure there's a way to stop the gif in Firefox, but I don't know how to do it. ::)

FIRE'd@51 said:
Yep, sure is. But I had to use Internet Explorer (and click on stop) instead of Firefox to get a nice long look at those faces. I'm sure there's a way to stop the gif in Firefox, but I don't know how to do it. ::)

Not sure about windows, but in Firefox on my mac, hitting ESC stopped the animation.

mja said:
Not sure about windows, but in Firefox on my mac, hitting ESC stopped the animation.

Thanks - that was easy enough. This forum is just like going back to school. :D

Laurence said:
Hey! That looks familiar - Nords, do you take all your dates to the same places? ;)
Nah, Al & his spouse were two tables over from where you & I sat!

Just in case someone feels obligated to spring for lunch after a surfing session, I'd rather be dining at a reasonable place instead of a hotspot that's charging Waikiki visitor's prices. (Next stop-- the Wailana Coffee House!) Besides the Koko Café is a lot easier than fighting the crowds at Duke's...

Looks like you had a wonderful time. Thanks for posting the picture.

Thanks for sharing the pic...I love the animation!

I wish I could go somewhere that's fun. I don't get out enough. :p

Great photo(s) guys! love the action!

Akaisha
Author, The Adventurer's Guide to Early Retirement

Back
Top Bottom