Merry Christmas to all!

Meadbh

Give me a museum and I'll fill it. (Picasso) Give me a forum ...
I would like to wish everyone who celebrates it a very happy and peaceful Christmas with this rendition of a carol from my former home, Winnipeg, which, for once, is not going to have a white Christmas!

Merry Christmas to all!

Brr, the guy in that video must be so COLD... I couldn't watch all of it! :D

Merry Christmas from Bruce1

May the spirit of Christmas bring you peace,
The gladness of Christmas give you hope,
The warmth of Christmas grant you love.

Thanks Meadbh, We are celebrating tomorrow with a big dinner cooked by Moi . Hopefully the weather is good so some people can eat on the deck ! Have a nice holiday !

Wow Sean Quigley sure has talent to play all those part including vocals. He sure has talent and I wish him well.

Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year everyone.

Oh ya I forgot, I need to be politically correct.

Happy Holidays fellow members. :dance:

Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year to everyone.

I would like to wish everyone who celebrates it a very happy and peaceful Christmas with this rendition of a carol from my former home, Winnipeg, which, for once, is not going to have a white Christmas!

Small,, small world. Sean is the drummer in our church in Winnipeg. Really nice young man.

Amazing video, with almost a million and a half views which seems to resonate with folks around the world. Watch and share Sean's message of love and peace to all.

Merry Christmas to all, from Winnipeg! (Not much snow and temps around the freezing mark)

May the anticipation, joy and wonder of Christmas stay with you through all the year ahead. -- Gumby

Here’s hoping your fruit cake is moist,
Your eggnog has zip.
Your ingredients are just right
In your own special dip.

If some of these hopes
Do not come true
Doctor up that eggnog
‘Til you yell "Wah Flippin' Hoo!"

sSp_rudolf.gif
bbbamI
sSp_rudolf.gif

Last edited:
Small,, small world. Sean is the drummer in our church in Winnipeg. Really nice young man.

Amazing video, with almost a million and a half views which seems to resonate with folks around the world. Watch and share Sean's message of love and peace to all.

Merry Christmas to all, from Winnipeg! (Not much snow and temps around the freezing mark)

A very fun version, but can't your church take up a collection to buy the young man some long pants. That looks cold.:cool:

Mele Kalikimake to everyone.

Merry Christmas, Happy Holidays, and Happy Festivus

I want to wish all of you a Happy Christmas and a prosperous New Year.

Let us hope that 2012 is a much better year!!!

Merry Christmas and Happy Holidays to everyone!!

:dance: Party on in 2012 :dance:

Merry Christmas & Happy New Year - here's to your health in 2012!

Back
Top Bottom