Most Adorable Forum Avi

eytonxav

Give me a museum and I'll fill it. (Picasso) Give me a forum ...

^ If BestWifeEver looks anything like her Avi, she is certainly very adorable!

Post up your favorites.

W2R's beautiful blonde lady.

2Cor521

Reactions: W2R
I vote Rewahoo as the member with the most creative avatars . I also miss some of Ha's old x rated avatars and last but not least my favorite will go to CFB and the bunny with the pancake on it's head .I also want to mention Sara from SC . Her avatars always show her doing fun things and a cheer to Nuiloa who just posted her avatar and it's great . I also need to mention Alan's avatar. He looks quite appealing and we all know that I love English accents .:):)Of course if we were to ask about posted videos it would be a tie between Trombone Al's antics and Simple girl's dancing especially the roller derby segment .

Last edited:
I wouldn't exactly call it adorable... but I really like MichaelB's avatar and think it is cool. Or hot? Or both..... :D

Ah, but since this thread is asking for most adorable, if I had to limit my choices to one then I guess that would be Gumby's avatar.

Last edited:
W2R- The lady you have is beautiful. If I had the hair on Micheals I sure wouldn't be hiding it with a hat!

Aw, thank you, you guys! :flowers:

I think she is beautiful too. A smaller version of this avatar used to be one of the default avatars here, before the forum switched to the new software.

I need to confess that I probably don't have an accent most folks think of as English.

I sound like the guys from Newcastle on this short video.

Auf Wiedersehen Pet - Comic Relief sketch 2003 - YouTube

I love that accent but I am still holding out for Hugh Grant . I'm sure if he knew I was available he'd call or maybe my phone hasn't been working ! Hugh , call me or if you are not interested please give my number to Liam !

Last edited:
MichaelB's avatar thinks W2R's avatar is hot. He'd love to meet her for a drink or something, but can't get any time off - they're stuck here 24/7. Oh well...:LOL:

Last edited:
I need to confess that I probably don't have an accent most folks think of as English.

I sound like the guys from Newcastle on this short video.
Alan, some may prefer Hugh Grant but yours is the accent of someone to enjoy a cold beer with and my choice any day of the week.

I heart Hugh Grant too. And the movie Gosford Park which features many many British etc. accents (one of the plot lines being a character who is found out as a fake because he claims to be from one area but his accent is from another).

In my fantasy England past life, I'm one of the Bennett sisters (the pretty smart one) and I speak in a well-schooled accent to die for. In what probably would have been my real past England l'm the uneducated housemaid to the Bennett family and even Alan wouldn't be able to understand my accent.

My very favorite avatar was one of Martha's....

whip120.jpg

In my fantasy England past life, I'm one of the Bennett sisters (the pretty smart one) and I speak in a well-schooled accent to die for. In what probably would have been my real past England l'm the uneducated housemaid to the Bennett family and even Alan wouldn't be able to understand my accent.

DW has done lots of family history and has my lot all the way back to the 1600's on both sides of the family - peasants all the way :LOL:

From my time living in the UK in 2005, I have concluded that there are as many "British" accents as there are Brits. :)

Very true. In most areas there is a distinct accent change within a 5 mile radius.

DW had a good friend at High School. The friend was Indian and moved to Manchester from Newcastle. It was only after DW met me that she realized the strange accent from her friend had been 100% "Geordie" with no trace of Indian at all.

Aw, thank you, you guys! :flowers:

I think she is beautiful too. A smaller version of this avatar used to be one of the default avatars here, before the forum switched to the new software.

You mean that is not a picture of you (in your younger years)? Darn, I'm disappointed.

You mean that is not a picture of you (in your younger years)? Darn, I'm disappointed.

It is Eva Habermann. A German actress who is very pretty . In this photo she looks like a blonde Audrey Hepburn. What a beauty !

Attachments

• imagesCA6MVZD7.jpg
    imagesCA6MVZD7.jpg
    9.9 KB · Views: 115
I am strongly attracted to the color blue, I like Janet H's avatar and of course I like mine. i found it fascinating when I first came across it, very X-Files ish. I forget the name LSBCAL maybe (? or is that your screen name at BH?) the painting of the blue bunny, beautiful!

Must admit that Col Klink's avatar cracks me up every time I see him post....

It is Eva Habermann. A German actress who is very pretty . In this photo she looks like a blonde Audrey Hepburn. What a beauty !
Good taste in hats too.

Ha

Back
Top Bottom