Must Have Junk Food

Chocolate, peanut butter, caramel, nuts in very nearly any combination, highest on the list are:
Reece's Peanut Butter cups
Peanut M&M's
Peanut Butter M&M's

Chocolate covered pretzels
Chocolate cake
Brownies
Ice Cream, by itself or loaded with brownies and candy and fudge and caramel...
Donuts (Boston Creme and chocolate frosted chocolate honey-glazed)

Also love French Fries with cheese and ketchup; or the local pizza shop's Mega Fries with cheddar sauce, provolone, bacon, red onions, and ranch dressing. Pizza is good, too.

One of the most decadently delicious meals I've had was at a Black Bear Restaurant in Oregon: a big ol' cinnamon bun sliced and cooked French Toast style with maple syrup. Whoa, did I ever get a sugar rush from that.

Peanut butter

The Smucker's All Natural actually calls me to the kitchen cupboard and hands me a spoon. I haven't had it in years because I know not to bring it in the house. So I buy something like JIF which I can resist. But if I eat a little, I end up eating a lot so I stay away from it.

Peanut butter

The Smucker's All Natural actually calls me to the kitchen cupboard and hands me a spoon. I haven't had it in years because I know not to bring it in the house. So I buy something like JIF which I can resist. But if I eat a little, I end up eating a lot so I stay away from it.

That is how I feel about sour cream & onion potato chips . I'll be just relaxing watching TV and I'll hear "Eat me " "Eat me " and I'll give in to the temptation. That's why they rarely enter my house .

Beef Jerky

My super duper watch my belly grow favorite only used for special occasions.

Dw makes an awesome fully loaded baked potato dip. :tongue: Put some kettle chips with it...oh booyyyy

Moemg, I'm going to hunt you down if I put on weight before my next weight in next Wednesday. Everyone keep an eye out cause I may be a comm'un.

:LOL::LOL::LOL::LOL::LOL:
:LOL::LOL::LOL::LOL::LOL:

Good one!
I just lost 3 lbs and this thread is killing me. :ROFLMAO:

Another fave of mine is celery stalks or sliced apples with lots of creamy peanut butter. The ol' Devil/Angel syndrome and actually pretty healthy junk food.

I confess that I love just about any food or snack...it's a curse.

What is the one junk food you love ?
No ,you can have several !
It would be sooooo much easier to list what ISN'T my favorite junk food!

Let's see...where to start? CHOCOLATE....straight up, covered, dipped, smothered, or whatever!!! Especially liked the chocolate candy bar I found that had almonds and jalapeños in it!

~ Sour Gummi Bears....I buy 'em in 1 pound bags at the local farm store.
~ Candy-coated licorice bits (the generic 'Good n Plenty')...same deal at the farm store.
~ Spice drops.
~ Chili cheese fries (with Tabasco or similar)!
~ Nachos with jalapeño cheese and jalapeño rings!
~ Pringles.
~ String cheese and generic 'slim jim' spicy or hot sausage sticks.
~ PIE....any kind...any time....but especially cherry (just finished off a cherry pie Tuesday evening, and a friend gave me another one yesterday...life is gooood)!!!
~ Deep-fried whatever!
~ Crunchy Cheetos...especially the "hot" variety!!!

And for what it's worth....my blood work always comes back with everything well within the acceptable range! Must be all the hot peppers and spicy food I eat! Hahaha!!! :rolleyes:

Last edited:
Thanks for all the great posts and Ha Pickled Pigs feet will never be considered a snack . I am not sure what food category that is in ?

Thanks for all the great posts and Ha Pickled Pigs feet will never be considered a snack . I am not sure what food category that is in ?

My Dad absolutely lover them...and I like 'em too! A friend of mine brought back a case of jars of pickled pigs lips a few years ago from his trip to Arkansas (go figure)....that's where I had to draw the line though.....I just couldn't fathom lockin' lips with a pig!! :ROFLMAO:

My MIL one day was reminiscing about her love for the pickled pig feet. So being the good SIL I am. For her birthday I wrapped up a jar of them for her.

LOL she got a good chuckle and told me. "They are not quite like I remembered"

:angel:

What usually stops me from snacking. Is adding up how long I would need to exercise to burn off those calories. >:D

Pretty much anything with excess amounts of sugar, salt, fat, or alcohol in it.

A nurse once told me those are the four main food groups.

I like to stuff them with a mixture of raw garlic, feta cheese, finely chopped jalapeños and a little olive oil.

I'm assuming you're enjoying this combo AFTER you've been cruising for female companionship? :whistle:

Back
Top Bottom