Never did it, not even once

I have smoked cigarettes, but nothing else, and have quit for some years too.
I think it's time I try smoking something new. What do you suggest I try first?

Pork, beef, or salmon?

Try those clove-laced cigarettes sold in Indonesia. What a trip. I had some after a trip to Jakarta years ago and lit one up in the office after we got back. Cleaned the place out in no time!

Actually, a good Cuban cigar is very nice!:cool:

Wow, that's a hard act (video) to follow.

Anyway, I'm probably one of the few who have never stepped foot into a Taco Bell Restaurant. I've never eaten food from there or gone through the drive in or even been on one's property.
Never had a broken bone either.
Never been to jail.
Never been on a jury but have been called to jury duty many times. I guess they don't like the way I answer their questions.
I know there are some others but these come to mind.

Never put on false eye lashes, never done those gel nails, never had liposuction which is why I never worn a bikini!

I've done all those things--more than once. Totally changed my life (and the lives of those around me).

Try those clove-laced cigarettes sold in Indonesia. What a trip. I had some after a trip to Jakarta years ago and lit one up in the office after we got back. Cleaned the place out in no time!

Actually, a good Cuban cigar is very nice!:cool:
Years ago, I read about some guys getting huge cysts in their lungs after smoking those. Doctors did not know why, because most did not have that problem. Think I'll pass. Same about cigars.

Been thinking about a smoker for meat. However, though we like BBQ occasionally, do not eat it often enough to make a commitment.

Never put on false eye lashes, never done those gel nails, never had liposuction which is why I never worn a bikini!
I've done all those things--more than once. Totally changed my life (and the lives of those around me).
Sure you would!

Do you have photos? I am curious to see a redduck in bikini, and with eye lashes.

I have never tweeted
I have never dove from a diving board
I have never owned a pet except a goldfish
I have never been able to blow a bubble gum bubble
I've never been to Asia or the midwest

I've never mowed a lawn, and boy do I never hope to start :)

I've never watched a boxing match.

Me neither, but this is mostly because I'm allergic to grass and every time someone cuts it I can't stop sneezing. So, that's one chore I never have to do. I've also never has whiskey or scotch and I have no idea why. I guess I've never come across it at a party and when it comes to buying my own I don't just fork over money for something I'm not sure of.

I have never:
1. Been to Niagara Falls, Mt. Rushmore, Yellowstone, Arches NP, or Four Corners among other landmarks. I have been to Kiribati, though.
2. Roller skated.
3. Dove from a diving board.

Never stepped on a sting-ray (knock on wood).
Never been divorced.

Thought of a few more:

Never chewed gum
Never owned a car which had power windows or power door locks
Never donated blood

Never backed up any of my computers (That will change next week).
Never hung up any of my diplomas, licenses, certificates. They are all in the linen closet (I think that's where they still are).

I have done plenty of things on peoples never list.

Never broke a bone or stayed overnight in a hospital
Never had a wife or a threesome
Never had a bird, or a snake as pet.
Never made Mac and Cheese,or eggs Benedict
Never went on strike.

Never broke a bone or stayed overnight in a hospital.

Interesting how many people have never done this. Me and my siblings are reckless. My mom joked after a trip to the ER last night with one of my brothers that she's 3 for 4 on broken wrists. I fell off a swing and two of my brothers fell skateboarding, all of us somehow decided that the wrist was the best place to land. :facepalm:

Interesting how many people have never done this. Me and my siblings are reckless. My mom joked after a trip to the ER last night with one of my brothers that she's 3 for 4 on broken wrists. I fell off a swing and two of my brothers fell skateboarding, all of us somehow decided that the wrist was the best place to land. :facepalm:

Hey, don't beat yourself up over a Colles fracture, Ari.....

Colles' fracture - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

It's instinctive to hold out your hand to brace yourself against a rapidly approaching object/the ground!

Well---to all the people who've never done anything, you know what they say----"They won't be able to bury you, because if you've never lived, you won't be able to die"!

I have never been able to get the right proportions of cereal, sugar and milk on the first try.

I have never snapped my fingers (never learned how).

Last edited:
I still cannot get over the fact that so many never have coffee. Some also said no alcohol, but most did not mention it.

So, is coffee even less popular than beer or liquor? How strange!

Although I have flown on the Concorde and have been in a submarine, I have yet to visit Antarctica. Maybe next year.:cool:

By the way, the OP meant to ask about popular things that most people do but you yourself don't.

I want to say I have never eaten an earthworm, but that's not what most people do.

Not that I know of. Or am I wrong?

I still cannot get over the fact that so many never have coffee. Some also said no alcohol, but most did not mention it.

Ive never had coffee either. I took a sip once but that's it. I hate hot drinks. I do like the way it smells though.

I too am shocked. Coffee is one of life's great pleasures. Perhaps the non coffee drinkers are all Jehovah's Witnesses?

What the heck!!! I've done a lot of things ONCE, and never want to do them again (pot, gambling, etc.)

You all are angels.

As for the person who never went to Arches, NP, Mt. Rushmore, Yellowstone and others. What the (bleep) is stopping you. GO NOW. I've done those once and want to make sure I do them multiple times before I die.

Arches and Yellowstone are LIFE CHANGING experiences. Incredible stuff. You will wonder how on earth this occurred -- whether you are religious or not.

I should start a thread about ONE TIME stuff. Like for me:
- Pot (THC, you know...)
- Most National parks
- Gambling (yes one time.. hated it)
- Drugs (some stupid "whip it" inhalent, never again)
- Overseas travel. I love the USA. Don't need much overseas.
- Oh yeah, one time I pressed the keys on a piano
- And one time I hit the bars on a glockenspiel.

Etc.

Last edited:
By the way, the OP meant to ask about popular things that most people do but you yourself don't.

Yes, referring back to the original question:

I have never spit. I have spit things out (like very hot food), but, just plain spitting? Nope?

But wait a minute!

One-night stand, it must be common! I missed out, just like redduck.

Back
Top Bottom