Oh That...That's Just My Lunch

Danny

Thinks s/he gets paid by the post
Stuttgart, Germany (AHN) - A 65-year-old woman is facing charges of mutilation after she was caught mutilating her dead husband's penis so she could "pickle it as a souvenir of their marriage."

According to a report by The Sun, the woman was identified as Uta Schneider of Stuttgart, Germany, reportedly used a butcher's knife to sever the member at a local hospital.

Schneider then wrapped the penis in a foil and put it inside her lunch box to take home. A nurse saw what she had done and called the guards to arrest her.

Uta was married to 68-year-old Heinrich for 35 years and said she wanted to keep her husband's best asset.

She told the police, "It was his best asset and gave me so much pleasure. I wanted to pickle it for eternity. He would have wanted it. We called it his joystick. I wanted it to remember him by."

Re: How I Don't Want To Be Remembered

This should go a long way in helping dispel the stereotype that Germans are stern and unsentimental by nature.

IntoTheMystic said:
...A 65-year-old woman is facing charges of mutilation after she was caught mutilating her dead husband's penis so she could "pickle it as a souvenir of their marriage."

I think she just invented the prickle.

I certainly hope she was just going to keep it on the mantle and not ...............

Putting it into a lunch box was dangerous.

REWahoo! said:
This should go a long way in helping dispel the stereotype that Germans are stern and unsentimental by nature.

This looked more like a case of being sternly sentimental.

Imagine if Uta had gotten away with it and had the prickle stuck in a jar in her pantry. A few years from now some poor relative would be assigned to clean out the house after her death. Imagine finding that while cleaning out Oma Uta's pantry. "Was is los?

I don't want a pickle,
Just want to ride on my motorsickle.
And I don't want a tickle,
'Cause I'd rather ride on my motorsickle.
And I don't want to die,
Just want to ride on my motorcy...cle.

Back
Top Bottom