Please share something in this thread you have never shared in any other thread

I can see a sexy woman in various states of undress and not feel a thing, but all my wonderful wife has to do is smile and wink at me, and... :dance::smitten::biggrin: ... no need for any of "those" pills!

I once went to a job interview and the person I was to meet with wasn't in town that day. The receptionist was very apologetic and after searching for the person or someone to take his place I realized that I showed up on the wrong day.

The funny thing is that a few days later, on the right day, I interviewed and eventually got a job offer.

I buy things and then by the time I get home I realize I don't really want or need them so I return them unopened and unused. This happens quite often. I was once banned from returning anything else at a local department store.

Is this my DW posting?

Back in the late '70s, a friend and I traveled around Europe on Eurail passes for 5 wks. One day we forgot to change trains and ended up in Yugoslavia by mistake. The guards at the border (carrying rifles!) took our passports because we had no visas...

I just had a
weed.gif
flashback to Firesign Theater's Waiting for the Electrician or Someone Like Him

"May I see your passport, please..." :rolleyes:

Tyro

Oh, yeah.... and I design quilts, too. :blink: (DW constructs/sews them!) :smitten:

Tyro

I had a huge crush on Emma* in middle school ( ~ 35 years ago) and got to kiss her behind the sports shed for a full 10 seconds. I know it was 10 seconds because Alistair* was standing next to us with a stopwatch. It was one of the most unromantic kisses I have ever had. We stood in front of each other, took deep breaths, pressed our lips together way too hard, then stared at each other with frantic apoplectic smiles. Alistair* was counting out loud and as he got to 10, we both burst out laughing. It was very unromantic, but a whole lot of fun!

10 years later, I moved away from the village to come to the US, but she got married, had kids and is still living there. Occasionally, I sneak a look at her Facebook profile. She still looks lovely :)

*Names changed to protect the (not so) innocent

Last edited:
When I was 11, I stomped a giant heart in the snow with "I LOVE [BOY's NAME]" inside it. Fortunately, it was in my own back yard, so only my family knew about it and could make fun of me. Even my mother, who never mocked me, thought it was hilarious that I described [boy] as having "ice-blue eyes."

I found "that boy" on-line a few years ago. He is very bald and ugly and has a blog where he celebrates being a crabby SOB.

Amethyst

I am scared of horses due to several bad childhood experiences.

When I was 11, I stomped a giant heart in the snow with "I LOVE [BOY's NAME]" inside it. Fortunately, it was in my own back yard, so only my family knew about it and could make fun of me. Even my mother, who never mocked me, thought it was hilarious that I described [boy] as having "ice-blue eyes."

I found "that boy" on-line a few years ago. He is very bald and ugly and has a blog where he celebrates being a crabby SOB.

Amethyst
I wonder if he still has the ice-blue eyes? It's interesting (to me at least) how some people get better looking as they age, while others go the other way. Some people still look good, but just look completely different. Some look almost exactly the same, just a little older.

I wish I had been as discreet as you Amethyst, but I wrote "MT 4 EM" on the bathroom wall at school and drew a heart around it (where MT 4 EM stands for Major Tom 4 Emma Middleton - all names changed to protect the innocent, of course!) What I hadn't thought about was that we were the only 2 people in school with those initials. I was found out very swiftly :facepalm:

Amethyst
It's funny...I don't remember you.

Ok...finally thought of sumpin'.

I'm shrinking...

When I joined this forum I was 5' 7" tall...at the time of this writing I'm 5' 6".

:D...I must confess from time to time, a pfffttt or two can be made from my general direction...
That's OK. It's really all about fire safety.

My goal is to have a Full Time Employment: Posting here.

I am distantly related to Doc Holliday.

My goal is to have a Full Time Employment: Posting here.

You're getting close! You could always just +1 a post in every thread and you'll be there in no time. :angel:

Back
Top Bottom