Votes: 16 18.4%
  • Other

Votes: 10 11.5%
  • What me worry?

Votes: 21 24.1%

• Total voters

BOBOT

Recycles dryer sheets
I don't want to be a party pooper, but thought it would be interesting to take the pulse of what seems to be a generally contented group of people.

I hope this won't become a platform for rants.

Choose as many replies as you want.

I'm not a worrier at all. Life is good! So I'm not worried, or worrying about anything.

Like Alfred E. Neuman....."What, me worry?"

Attachments

• What - Me Worry -- Alfred E Neuman.jpg
    What - Me Worry -- Alfred E Neuman.jpg
    3.5 KB · Views: 188
Got no worries, well, except for a sick sheep at the moment and I didn't see livestock on your list of concerns. :)

Life is good and it is even better when you have the good sense to appreciate it! :D

I worry that the market will crash and I'll have to get a job, it gives me the shakes.

My health - am I going to croak before I spend all the money?

Whether it is nobler to croak at 84.6 or go past 91 shown in the latest revision of ORP.

heh heh heh - :cool:

I used to worry a lot....about everything. I have finally realized that I have very little control over anything. I just deal with a problem when it comes up.

I'm kind of worried that the Yankees aren't going to make the playoffs this year. :(

Peak oil and my vas growing back together.... not necessarily related.

I'm worried about the 1000 plus posts I've made in a year where i took a two-month hiatus from the internet. Have I been offensive enough?

I notice nobody has said they are worried about work!! I know this is an ER forum, but I didn't realize our membership was that mellow.

I notice nobody has said they are worried about work!! I know this is an ER forum, but I didn't realize our membership was that mellow.

I have been actively campaigning at work for a severance package each of the last four layoffs / restructures.

No luck so far.

I'm now in a pickle. We want to move out of state now and there are jobs in one of the areas we'd love to relocate to, but I'm under contract to receive a sizable bonus if I stay through this year. It's a retention bonus designed to keep some of us around through the layoffs. If they lay me off, I get the money early. Otherwise, I need to gamble on where I can actually move to in the middle Winter (and traditionally a poor time to find a job).

Mass hysteria! Oh, and idolism, possibly related.

Now that you mention it. Im worried that something might go wrong ;)

Hmmm - is it possible to worry about worrying too much and thus creating a self eating watermelon?

heh heh heh - :cool: Or perhaps worried that you have no immediate worry's.

Worry about worry = metaworry!

Hmmm - is it possible to worry about worrying too much and thus creating a self eating watermelon?

heh heh heh - :cool: Or perhaps worried that you have no immediate worry's.

Exactly. Im worried because i have no worries. Shouldn't I be worried about something? Lets see how about the conflict in Georgia. I must find something to latch onto and worry!

I worry about stuff I have no control over like other drivers hitting me or my family. Or random acts of violence or accidents that happen to you when you're in the wrong place at the wrong time. Freeway bridges that collapse, stuff (construction cranes/tractor trailer loads) that breaks and kills people. Stuff like that.

Back
Top Bottom