Post your picture... Or numbers... Or whatever

Gotta little yardwork to catch up on this weekend...

Attachments

• Toward Koolau before 64K.JPG
    Toward Koolau before 64K.JPG
    61.5 KB · Views: 129
  • Toward Koolau before 64K.JPG_thumb
    41 KB · Views: 0
mommy & me

Attachments

• mommy & me.jpg
    mommy & me.jpg
    32.9 KB · Views: 123
  • mommy & me.jpg_thumb
    30.2 KB · Views: 1
shiny said:
I'm assuming that you've lost the suit and tie since ER, have you reverted back to the mean (the middle photo?) :)

Been retired 17 months and, if memory serves (which is questionable), I have worn a suit twice since then. I am reverting to the mean a bit but no mustache or side burns, and I am probably sticking to wine unless I visit Amsterdam or Mexico.

This picture evokes a lot of feelings.

Attachments

• saddam642.jpg
    saddam642.jpg
    63.2 KB · Views: 172
  • saddam642.jpg_thumb
    40.1 KB · Views: 0
For a guy who takes care to dye his hair, even when he's hiding in a spider hole, Saddam doesn't take very good care of his teeth....

He must be part British....

I think the guy holding him beat him up a wee bit before the photo was taken. Probably a little blood and dirt on his teeth.

One of those days...

Attachments

• one-of-those-days.jpg
    one-of-those-days.jpg
    17.8 KB · Views: 157
  • one-of-those-days.jpg_thumb
    33.7 KB · Views: 0
This photo shows the crash of a Navy F6F-3 Hellcat aboard the USS Enterprise (CV-6) in November 1943. The plane's ruptured belly fuel tank caused an instant fire.

The guy climbing up the side of the aircraft, with his boot on the ruptured fuel tank and flames all around, is the Lieutenant Walter L. Chewning, Jr., USNR (Catapult Officer on duty). He is assisting the pilot, Ensign Byron M. Johnson in getting out of the burning aircraft. Both escaped without significant injury.

But, really, the photo says it all.

Attachments

• g205473.jpg
    g205473.jpg
    63.7 KB · Views: 156
  • g205473.jpg_thumb
    20.3 KB · Views: 0
brewer12345 said:
By way of recompense...

A beautiful future flower child. :angel:

Attachments

• may flowers.jpg
    may flowers.jpg
    19.8 KB · Views: 147
  • may flowers.jpg_thumb
    30.2 KB · Views: 0
You're ugly and round, with a grey moustache? And you break down a lot and smell bad? ;) :LOL:

Sorry, that was too easy ;)

Add your own jokes...

samclem said:
  But, really, the photo says it all.
Here's why I passed on the chance to take a flight physical:

Attachments

• wrongbutton1.jpg
    wrongbutton1.jpg
    59.4 KB · Views: 130
  • wrongbutton2.jpg
    wrongbutton2.jpg
    62.4 KB · Views: 129
  • wrongbutton1.jpg_thumb
    28.1 KB · Views: 0
  • wrongbutton2.jpg_thumb
    27.7 KB · Views: 0
Nords that reminds me of an incident at Ft. Hood. One of the artillery units fired an artillery round in the wrong direction outside the impact area and it landed on someone's front lawn near the installation. No pictures but I'm sure it was priceless to see the look on the commander's face after he was informed of the incident. No above center mass for him.

Dang, Google can find anything!
http://www.temple-telegram.com/story/2000/1/29/13108

lazygood4nb,
Nice pic of you and your mom--inspired me to post this pic of my mom, the main reason for my visit to the Philippines a couple of months ago.

She's 82 and really likes this pic of her that I took, much better than the one of her where she has her rollers on, sans makeup, and was having yogurt for breakfast. I bought her some yogurt because I know she could use calcium, but it was way too sour that her face got all screwed up :D

Attachments

• ma.JPG
    ma.JPG
    53.9 KB · Views: 127
  • ma.JPG_thumb
    22.7 KB · Views: 1
poboy said:
Follwing the theme of flying objects.
The really weird thing with Richard is that neither end of the rope is attached to anything!

Back
Top Bottom