Recent Photo

I'm gonna guess- 73 is the one with the shades and the sky blue shirt. The other guy wouldn't have lasted 30 minutes on a car lot. :)
Ha

I agree with you Ha! The white-hair guy is just, well, too innocent looking... Kind of like me...

Back from our 9 day Southern Caribbean cruise...ahhhh...this is one of DH and I in Barbados...wishing for more time on the beach!

I'm gonna guess- 73 is the one with the shades and the sky blue shirt. The other guy wouldn't have lasted 30 minutes on a car lot. :)

Ha

Got it, 73 LOOKS like a car sales dude, and REWahoo looks like a guy that 73 just hammered into a car.........:D

But the payments are only $139/mo (ok, except for that last one) and I think I really needed the pin-striping and undercoating...

Yes you did, what would your neighbors say if you didn't get that stuff?:cool:

Simple_girl, that was very nice!

Barbados was my favorite stop on our cruise, too! The water was absolutely stunning. The people were friendly, too. They were going out of their way to help us with directions, and they speak English, which is great for times when you're lost. :LOL:

Here is me in Barbados earlier this year, about to go for a quick swim with the turtles.

Attachments

• barbados.jpg
    barbados.jpg
    49.5 KB · Views: 64
Simple_girl, that was very nice!

Barbados was my favorite stop on our cruise, too! The water was absolutely stunning. The people were friendly, too. They were going out of their way to help us with directions, and they speak English, which is great for times when you're lost. :LOL:

Here is me in Barbados earlier this year, about to go for a quick swim with the turtles.

Ahhhh....that water looks divine, and you look fantastic! Did you see turtles? I'm so jealous! We brought our snorkel gear, but it sat in the bag while we read books and drank Shark Bites. Should have gotten out in the water, LOL.

Simple_girl, reading a book with a Shark Bite sounds wonderful, too! The island felt very relaxing, at least to a casual tourist like me.

I saw several turtles -- this is the one photo I managed to snap before I killed my camera later on this trip. I'm sure you'll be back there someday -- I sure hope I will! :cool:

Attachments

• turtle.jpg
    turtle.jpg
    25 KB · Views: 12
Simple_girl, reading a book with a Shark Bite sounds wonderful, too! The island felt very relaxing, at least to a casual tourist like me.

I saw several turtles -- this is the one photo I managed to snap before I killed my camera later on this trip. I'm sure you'll be back there someday -- I sure hope I will! :cool:

So COOL! I LOVE turtles. We saw a huge one snorkeling in Hawaii. What beach were you at in Barbados? We were at Carlisle Bay at the Boatyard Club.

So COOL! I LOVE turtles. We saw a huge one snorkeling in Hawaii. What beach were you at in Barbados? We were at Carlisle Bay at the Boatyard Club.

The turtles were swimming along the west coast, at Paynes Bay. Barbados beaches - Paynes Bay beach. They were close enough to the shore that you could swim out to them. We also went to Rockley on the south shore, which had bigger waves. Both were gorgeous, though Paynes Bay was a lot easier for swimming.

I see Carlisle is on the south side as well. I would love to spend more than a day on the island some day. There are so many more places to explore!

Making a nuisance of myself posting pics taken while biking. And one of myself musing ponderous thoughts, Churchill style:)

Attachments

• S. Jorge.jpg
    S. Jorge.jpg
    651 KB · Views: 9
  • vilar1.jpg
    vilar1.jpg
    681.8 KB · Views: 12
  • Vicente BB.jpg
    Vicente BB.jpg
    515 KB · Views: 27
Very lovely pictures Vicente.

I like the photos Vincente. One question: What's with the witch, black cat and bats on what appears to be a kitchen cabinet behind you?

I like the photos Vincente. One question: What's with the witch, black cat and bats on what appears to be a kitchen cabinet behind you?
You are a very good observer, Purron. I had to go back and look again.

Ha

Back
Top Bottom