Recent Photo

PS. I don´t like bullfighting. Here in Spain, Catalonia has recently banned this tradition.

One thing about a high class corrida- once you have seen the bull hit the picador's horse, you are no longer overly impressed by even the hardest hitting linebackers and safeties in the NFL.

Just pray that the pica keeps his horse turned skillfully with padded side to the bull.

It has been years since I have seen a bullfight, but I still remember the incredible power of the bulls.

Ha

After 4pm I take out my contacts and switch into my soft clothes.:blush:

No longer wear contacts (work in a "cleanroom"), but the first thing on my agenda after w*rk is getting comfy, meaning shorts in the summer, and sweats in the winter.

No longer wear contacts (work in a "cleanroom"), but the first thing on my agenda after w*rk is getting comfy, meaning shorts in the summer, and sweats in the winter.

Hopefully after you FIRE you'll be comfy all day. I wear shorts and flip flops and tee shirts most of the time. The worst is putting on stiff jeans just out of the dryer and ANY shoes. And a cleanroom is any place thats been vacuumed within the month. Nice problems to have. ;)

I don't know how you stand it w*rking all day in those all enveloping outfits. Frankly, that's one reason why I didn't become a surgeon. I enjoyed the surgery, but didn't want to wear a mask, gloves and gown all day!

OK, I'll bite. This is a photo of of me from this past summer, in the Twin Cities. My wife thought it would be a cool spot to take a photo, since she is a home brewer, and the vines growing on the arbor are mostly hops.:)

Attachments

• DSCF3067.jpg
    DSCF3067.jpg
    783.2 KB · Views: 46
Here I am yesterday, in front of the legendary Swiss mountains Eiger, Mönch, and Jungfrau. They go to just over 4000 metres; the photo is taken at about 2100 metres, standing more or less here.
166603_10150131350441663_721971662_7914723_7581245_n.jpg

I wore the kilt the evening before, down in the valley. It was -6ºC. But we only walked about 200 feet to the restaurant next to the hostel where we were staying.

Happy 150th Birthday Kansas!

Here's a picture of my cousin (on the right in blue). She' a teacher in a small Kansas town and they celetrated this event at her school. My grandmother made the dress and bonnet she's wearing for the celebration of Kansas' 100th birthday.

Attachments

• kansas cousin.jpg
    kansas cousin.jpg
    96.3 KB · Views: 30
OK, so it's not a recent photo...it's a recent video...I was in this performance Saturday...so fun!!!

Very cool! I have a 13 yr old who eats-sleeps dancing, from ballet to hip hop. Also have the dance class-camp bills to prove it!!!!

Ok...here's a photo of me taken today. Hello everybody....:greetings10:

Another 'bed head' photo....:LOL:

Attachments

• hair.JPG
    hair.JPG
    64.8 KB · Views: 42
I've always told my wife we could never get divorced, as we'd kill each other over the custody battle.

Attachments

• daGang.jpg
    daGang.jpg
    81.5 KB · Views: 31
Back
Top Bottom