Recent Photo

This is not a recent photo, but it's a photo of yours truly on my last trip to Vegas...about 3 years ago. I'm hoping to go again soon. :D

Gee girl - where's that shrinking Violet that had T Al doing the Photoshop puzzle piece routine to try and figure out what you looked like! Well met - howdy!

Hi friend! You look fabulous:D

*huggs*

Purron

This is not a recent photo, but it's a photo of yours truly on my last trip to Vegas...about 3 years ago. I'm hoping to go again soon. :D

Well hello friend and so nice to see your smiling face!!! Looking good! :)

SG

Heh….I think when that pic was taken, I had been up for about 20 hours…and wuz a bit buzzed. :LOL:

My plans are to go to Vegas next month or in September. Y’all come out and join me….we’ll have a blast! ...........(if y'all like, we can leave the cameras at home) ;)

:dance:

Mr. bbbam surely hit the jackpot.

Yay, finally, the full Monty. You look like a winner!

Great pic ! I think Vegas is a hoot ! Free drinks ! Slots ! Great shows ! What's not to like !:)

Y'all sure do know how to make this ol' girl feel good. It's been a tough year...and I'm sure enjoying the smiles and laughter right about now. :flowers:

Now c'mon....don't hold back....post a few pics of your own!

Spouse and me last month at the new visitor's center of the USS ARIZONA Memorial. Unfortunately it's hard to tell that I'm wearing my favorite Taz surfing t-shirt.

Attachments

• USS ARIZONA Memorial Visitor Center.JPG
    USS ARIZONA Memorial Visitor Center.JPG
    294 KB · Views: 80
Nords said:
Spouse and me last month at the new visitor's center of the USS ARIZONA Memorial. Unfortunately it's hard to tell that I'm wearing my favorite Taz surfing t-shirt.

Oh yay! I think this is the first time I've seen the Missus...y'all make a lovely couple. :greetings10:

OK, I've posted pics before, but since you asked, here is another one of DH and I during a local hike here a few months ago. :)

Attachments

• Corneilus Falls Hike 001.jpg
    Corneilus Falls Hike 001.jpg
    946.1 KB · Views: 91
Lovely photo bbbamI, what a cutie pie :)

Here is a recent one of me on the "Quakers' Causeway" just up from our house in Guisborough on a walk we did in April.

Attachments

• Guisborough - Quakers Causeway.jpg
    Guisborough - Quakers Causeway.jpg
    636.2 KB · Views: 36
Lovely photo bbbamI, what a cutie pie :)

Here is a recent one of me on the "Quakers' Causeway" just up from our house in Guisborough on a walk we did in April.

Love it! You look so happy in your retirement! :D

Me from a couple yrs ago...fishing in Louisiana

Attachments

• Martin_Hosston2010.jpg
    Martin_Hosston2010.jpg
    716.9 KB · Views: 39
Simple girl...every time I see a pic of you and your DH, y'all look like you're on your honeymoon. :smitten:

Alan...I swear you could be a poster child for ER. :D

Marty....great pic! Fishing is one of my favorite pastimes.......:greetings10:

Here we are with friends from university on their patio. I am on the left and DW has the light top.

Attachments

• f1750026.jpg
    f1750026.jpg
    557 KB · Views: 85
Oh yay! I think this is the first time I've seen the Missus...y'all make a lovely couple. :greetings10:
Thank you!

The other half of this cropped photo showed my old high-school girlfriend and her spouse/kids. (We gave them a tour of the Memorial during their whirlwind visit to the islands.) I enjoyed meeting the family, although it was a bit of a surprise to see my spouse's competitive dark side (briefly) reassert itself. But we were all smiling at the end.

The down side is that my face hurts after 18 months of smiling - it's not used to the exercise.
It gets easier as you build up the muscles and gain more experience. And ibuprofen can help temporarily relieve the swelling!

You may also have lost your appreciation of your reference threshold for pain. Perhaps returning to work in your old office for a couple weeks, or simply spending eight hours a day practicing your "office face", would make the smiling pain seem negligible by comparison.

I'd like to tell you how those last two methods worked out, but the patients I've recommended that to have never contacted me again for a followup.

Last edited:
Nords,

Thanks for the advice. I might try the ibuprofein, but my pain threshold is probably too low to try the other suggestion :LOL:

Here we are with friends from university on their patio. I am on the left and DW has the light top.

Nice picture! You and your wife are a good looking couple and your friends look like they'd be fun to hang out with!

Lovely photo of a lovely woman. Thanks for posting it!

Ha

Back
Top Bottom