Recent Photo

387526_2083247690106_1512529937_31589660_122300394_n.jpg

Finally broke down and got computer/reading glasses. Couldn't read the bar tabs anymore :(

Howdy powerplay and mh! :flowers:

I got my hairs trimmed yesterday, so here's my recent photo. :greetings10:

Attachments

• untitled.JPG
    untitled.JPG
    72.4 KB · Views: 31
Not wishing to be pedantic, but it's 'Cousin Itt'. ;)

Howdy powerplay and mh! :flowers:

I got my hairs trimmed yesterday, so here's my recent photo. :greetings10:

bbbamI, is that the view from the front or back or should we just refer to this as the typical Dallas big hair:LOL:

My wife's son's daughters inspecting their new cousin....my wife's daughter's daughter:

ekb2e.jpg

bbbamI, is that the view from the front or back or should we just refer to this as the typical Dallas big hair:LOL:

Public Apology:

I think bbbamI may have been offended by my post, if so my sincerest apologies. You are a wonderful, beautiful lady, with a great sense of humor and terrific head of hair. I would never intentionally insult you or make fun of you other than in jest. I just seemed to remember this particular pic of you from a while back and the devil made me do it. So, all I can say is sorry, sorry, sorry!!!

<snip>
I would never intentionally insult you or make fun of you other than in jest. I just seemed to remember this particular pic of you from a while back and the devil made me do it. So, all I can say is sorry, sorry, sorry!!!
Ahhhh...the devil made you do it! That 'splains it....:D

Carry on.......:greetings10:

Attachments

• thumbnailCA0FLXK6.jpg
    thumbnailCA0FLXK6.jpg
    5.9 KB · Views: 578
Last edited:
I shut off water to the sprinklers on 19 October (over two months ago) and haven't had to use them since. It's been raining here literally for over a week. Typical winter weather.

But yesterday morning we had a combination sunrise with showers to produce a double rainbow over the Waianae for (as the radio DJ says) "Another bee-yoootiful day in Hawaii nei!"

Attachments

• IMG_1497.JPG
    IMG_1497.JPG
    359.2 KB · Views: 13
  • IMG_1496.JPG
    IMG_1496.JPG
    300.1 KB · Views: 16
Beautiful, Nords! It's hard to photograph those double rainbows but you got that one.

DW got me a helicopter for Christmas. I finally learned how to fly the thing, more or less. It doesn't have much rudder control and there's no collective so that makes me want a more advanced one. Here the trick is flying the helicopter while setting off the camera with a remote at the same time.

Attachments

• Helicopter_1.jpg
    Helicopter_1.jpg
    38.9 KB · Views: 25
  • Helicopter_2.jpg
    Helicopter_2.jpg
    33 KB · Views: 21
  • Helicopter_3.jpg
    Helicopter_3.jpg
    36.3 KB · Views: 17
Walt used to fly fixed-wing RC planes, so he knows what he's doing.

Showing off my superior memory here. Heh heh heh...

Last edited:
BTW, IIRC all rainbows are double rainbows. It's just that if it's less intense the second part is not noticeable.

DW got me a helicopter for Christmas. I finally learned how to fly the thing, more or less. It doesn't have much rudder control and there's no collective so that makes me want a more advanced one. Here the trick is flying the helicopter while setting off the camera with a remote at the same time.

Nice pix W34! I got one of these last year for xmas too. Just pulled it out yesterday to fly around the house with some visiting friends. A friend said, "so *that's* what you do in retirement?". Uh, well, yeah.... (except now I can also afford to buy my own toys, too!)

BTW, IIRC all rainbows are double rainbows. It's just that if it's less intense the second part is not noticeable.

Forget the physics, but IIRC there can even be a triple rainbow. Have seen several rainbows (single and double) from aircraft. A perfect circle of rainbow if conditions are right. (Too bad, as the circle never reveals location of the pot of gold!)

Me Last year LOL

Attachments

• me1.jpg
    me1.jpg
    20.5 KB · Views: 647
  • bruce2.jpg
    bruce2.jpg
    27.2 KB · Views: 16
Hi Bruce! Love the photos....:flowers:

Ahhhhhh...retirement does bring out our best grins. :D

Back
Top Bottom