Recent Photo

Um, those are lovely DMV pictures. I, like W2R, look like an axe murderer, but I have a great sunburn with raccoon eyes to boot!
No way!

Woo Hoo....I found it! :LOL: For some reason or other, my mom saved my first driver's license and gave it to me a few years ago.

Just 16 years old.... :) ...thirty eight years ago. :dead:

Attachments

• dl2.jpg
    dl2.jpg
    12 KB · Views: 499
Woo Hoo....I found it! :LOL: For some reason or other, my mom saved my first driver's license and gave it to me a few years ago.

What a sweet, eager looking young woman! Thank you for sharing this.

Ha

Um, those are lovely DMV pictures. I, like W2R, look like an axe murderer, but I have a great sunburn with raccoon eyes to boot!
No way!

I don't know why you guys are talking down about axe murderers. What with inflation the way it is, who can afford chainsaws and expensive rifles any more? This inflation is killing people!

I don't know why you guys are talking down about axe murderers. What with inflation the way it is, who can afford chainsaws and expensive rifles any more? This inflation is killing people!
Plus it is REALLY hard to keep a chain saw running, you know!

No, I do not look like a mass murderer, if it means someone like this.

images

Actually, most mass murderers look quite normal.

It's just that I realize that I do not really look like Steve McQueen. ;)

Last edited:

You look like you haven't aged at all...........:D

Until recently England didn't have photo ID driving licences so I include my student ID when I was 18, along with my current driver's licence photo.

Apart from the glasses, I haven't changed much in 38 years :D

Attachments

• Capture.JPG
    Capture.JPG
    12.3 KB · Views: 447
  • alan in 74 - 2.jpg
    alan in 74 - 2.jpg
    4.5 KB · Views: 446
Until recently England didn't have photo ID driving licences so I include my student ID when I was 18, along with my current driver's licence photo.

Attached Images
attachment.php
attachment.php

Well, it seems that "bad hair days" are a thing of the past.

Mmmmm....you're so handsome a rainbow appeared in your photo. :cool:

I love both of them! :flowers:

That's you? I thought it was Donovan Leitch! :blush:

bbbamI said:
Watch out.....Al is on a roll! :2funny:

I started thinking about more photoshopping of photos on this thread, like the "if they mated" combinations, but I thought I might get carried away.

Yeah, knowing you, I fear when "if" becomes "how"... :hide:

I had to Google Donovan Leitch, but I think I fit the bill....

and was a founding member of neo-glam group Nancy Boy

Someone had run his car down the side of our son's car recently, leaving a dent and lots of white paint on his rear wheel arch and rear fender. I spent an hour or so with my son rubbing off the white paint with a gentle abrasive, and I now have a blister on my index finger. When I complained that it hurts to scroll the mouse button tonight, DW called me a "nancy boy".

img_1181467_0_0df5eeef252502ac3989b282680edcdc.jpg

Made one of these basic vids in 2010 with my younger daughter so last summer I got the older daughter involved in a new one:). Nothin fancy here. I added ~15# since the 2010 vid but have shed it again this winter in order to battle a couple of revolting lumbar discs. Ain't growin old a bitch! Cheers.....
Summer2011B - YouTube

Back
Top Bottom