Recent Photo

Me and DW in 6/1989, 10/2005 and 10/2018

Should I name this pic 'withered' or 'aged'

Attachments

• aged.jpg
    aged.jpg
    227.1 KB · Views: 97
See my signature line below. :)

ls99 at grand nephew's wedding in NY, with friend. Photo a week ago.

Attachments

• IMG_3016 (2).jpg
    IMG_3016 (2).jpg
    127.3 KB · Views: 80
You are just too nice :)

He was trying to be nice IMHO. If I had known you two in 1989, I would have recognized you both in 2018. I saw my old boyfriend from 1982 in 2013, and I realized that I wouldn't have recognized him if I had run into him on the street. He was still thin, and he still had a full of hair, but something drastic happened to his face (gravity??)!!

He was trying to be nice IMHO. If I had known you two in 1989, I would have recognized you both in 2018. I saw my old boyfriend from 1982 in 2013, and I realized that I wouldn't have recognized him if I had run into him on the street. He was still thin, and he still had a full of hair, but something drastic happened to his face (gravity??)!!
Oh, I meant to say, "He was *NOT* trying to be nice IMHO".
Yeah, you two are preserved very well ;)

Oh, I meant to say, "He was *NOT* trying to be nice IMHO".

Here's a pic of DW (following our trip to Romania last year) sitting between my oldest friend (of some 52 years) and his wife (whom I knew for close to 50 years.....she was diagnosed with cancer shortly after the pic).......anyway..he (and I) have aged over the years but I'd recognize him anywhere.

sfj8yv.jpg

Last edited:
I am in this picture

Attachments

• choir.jpg
    choir.jpg
    120.1 KB · Views: 106
I say Gumby is the one in the back, with hair still black.

Must be the guy with glasses:D
Nah. It's the one in the blue robe with the white collar.
I say Gumby is the one in the back, with hair still black.
Well, he's always getting solos so I am thinking maybe he's the one in front, way over on the right with dark hair and no glasses? But then that guy looks awfully young to be retiring already so maybe NW-Bound picked the right person. Who knows.

Both the one W2R picked and one I picked wear no glasses, with dark hair, and look younger than the rest.

I don't think Gumby is over 60 yet, hence my pick.

Both the one W2R picked and one I picked wear no glasses, with dark hair, and look younger than the rest.

I don't think Gumby is over 60 yet, hence my pick.

Oh I thought you meant the one with the glasses, with fairly dark hair and just to the left and behind the carrot-topped lady. Oops. That one is my alternate choice. It might be him!

Oh I thought you meant the one with the glasses, with fairly dark hair and just to the left and behind the carrot-topped lady. Oops. That one is my alternate choice. It might be him!

And it's W2R for the win with the alternate pick.

When I was 24

Found my old AF ID card, which should have been taken from me when I discharged. After I got out, I went to college using the GI Bill.:cool:

Air Force ID Card.jpg

I'm old and fat and grey now!:blush:

Wife and I at the 'non-working farm. CRP.

heh heh heh - 25 years plus ER. Yeah!

Attachments

• P1160578 (1).jpg
    P1160578 (1).jpg
    468.6 KB · Views: 81
Back
Top Bottom