Recent Photo

I like the photos Vincente. One question: What's with the witch, black cat and bats on what appears to be a kitchen cabinet behind you?

In rural Galicia they are thought to bring good luck. Very typical decoration in country houses. One of many of my wife´s whimsical touches:)

Lovely photos Vicente...yes, all three. :)

Hmm, I've always wanted to go to Italy, maybe I'll go to Spain instead. Perhaps I'll drop by your abode and say 'howdy'. :greetings10:

Lovely photos Vicente...yes, all three. :)

Hmm, I've always wanted to go to Italy, maybe I'll go to Spain instead. Perhaps I'll drop by your abode and say 'howdy'. :greetings10:

You and DH would be wellcome. Err....Ahem, the boots?:angel:

You are a very good observer, Purron. I had to go back and look again.

Ha

At the risk of sounding sexist, you know Ha that women have an eye for these details:cool: I didn´t notice those figures until very recently......:blush:

Can I tag along?:)

But..aren´t you stuck in piles of snow:D?

If you don´t mind sharing a room with our bossy Belgium shepherd:D..... We have a full house at the moment, what with Christmas and all:blush:

Here is a pic of my wife restraining her....:cool:

Attachments

• Chus y Claudia.jpg
    Chus y Claudia.jpg
    463.4 KB · Views: 32
Congrats Vicente! I thought she was a Swedish college girl down for the holidays.

Cheer up mon, you have a lot to be thankful for!

Ha

Congrats Vicente! I thought she was a Swedish college girl down for the holidays.

Cheer up mon, you have a lot to be thankful for!

Ha

Thanks Ha! She will be thrilled with that compliment!

But..aren´t you stuck in piles of snow:D?
That's right, since we live in "igloo's right!". :whistle: At the moment we have maybe 1" of snow. We were in Niagara Falls/Buffallo NY last weekend and they had about 6" of snow. They're about 1.5 hrs south of us. Go figure.

I'm not sure why I haven't seen this thread earlier but I like everyone's pics!

Here is a pic of me taken about 3 hours ago so you can't get any more recent than that! :greetings10:

Me With Bangs!.jpg

This just became my favorite thread. I think I'm in love.

Mr. and Mrs. Purron

Edit - just deleted the "full frontal photo" of DH and I. Just a bit paranoid about having it out there on the net. My audit background perhaps?? Might post it again briefly later;)

Attachments

• AlfredHitchcocksTheCats.jpg
    AlfredHitchcocksTheCats.jpg
    72.4 KB · Views: 12
Mercy! The beauties keep coming!

Hubby looks good too, though not my type. :)

Ha

Ahh, you caught the photo before I edited it out for internet paranoia reasons:hide:.

Thanks for the compliments Ha. And yeah, I think he looks pretty darn good too. He's a keeper.

Ahh, you caught the photo before I edited it out for internet paranoia reasons:hide:.

Thanks for the compliments Ha. And yeah, I think he looks pretty darn good too. He's a keeper.

Damn! A day late and a dollar short again...:(

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom