Recent Photo

Fuzzy, wish it had been clear, but still makes me smile!

I really like this picture. It shows joy, love and a playful attitude! Funny thing is, when I take my glasses off, it's more in focus. :blink:

I really like this picture. It shows joy, love and a playful attitude! Funny thing is, when I take my glasses off, it's more in focus. :blink:

Have a couple of glasses of wine, take off your glasses, and it will be in HD.:D

Some of my affluent neighbours. One of them even owns the bullfighting ring.... Don´t get me started as to how he became this wealthy. Typically new rich.
PS. I don´t like bullfighting. Here in Spain, Catalonia has recently banned this tradition. Other regions might be following suit. Most Spaniards don´t like it A lot of bullrings are closing down due to lack of spectators.

Attachments

• IMG_0121[1].jpg
    IMG_0121[1].jpg
    726.6 KB · Views: 16
  • IMG_0123[1].jpg
    IMG_0123[1].jpg
    740.9 KB · Views: 15
  • IMG_0124[1].jpg
    IMG_0124[1].jpg
    1 MB · Views: 14
  • IMG_0126[1].jpg
    IMG_0126[1].jpg
    764 KB · Views: 14
  • IMG_0128[1].jpg
    IMG_0128[1].jpg
    785.4 KB · Views: 14
Another place to lounge around. This is where the Christmas tree was 30 minutes prior.
Lookin' good! A lack of freezing cold northeast winter weather seems to agree with you...

Mountain biking with my 4 year-old this weekend in San Diego area.

Attachments

• biking.jpg
    biking.jpg
    63.5 KB · Views: 32
Looks like he drives the aerolimo.

Sure would love to get some stick time in that bird.

Last edited:
Mountain biking with my 4 year-old this weekend in San Diego area.
Nice weather.
We are waiting for a little warmer here in ATL, so we can use our new X-mas gift - I found an used double Trail-a-bike on CL, so I can take two of my kids to school.

PS: Welcome back to posting - curious what brought you back to the forum?

Nice weather.
We are waiting for a little warmer here in ATL, so we can use our new X-mas gift - I found an used double Trail-a-bike on CL, so I can take two of my kids to school.

PS: Welcome back to posting - curious what brought you back to the forum?

I love our attachment bike. We managed to drag the kid on a 20 mile round tripper when he was still 3. Lots of snack breaks involved of course, but its great to be back doing adult level rides and he loves it! We're just experimenting with using it for mountain biking.

Haven't had much call to be on the forum lately, busy with family and two moves, and our plans are totally on autopilot. Husband also currently loves his job. However, after this billet ends in 2013 he'll have a year of school and then only be 3 years away from his 20 year pension (at age 44). It's getting close enough to start thinking about details and endgame.

Lookin' good! A lack of freezing cold northeast winter weather seems to agree with you...

Not hardly. I've been in NY since Christmas. No complaints, a granddaughter changes everything! As soon as it warms up at the beach- we're outta here. Hey, we gotta get out so we can come back for Maddy's birthday in April. :greetings10:

We spent Christmas with our son in D.C. and visited him at work.

Great picture. You two look wonderful! You must be so proud of your son:)

$... he'll have a year of school and then only be 3 years away from his 20 year pension (at age 44). It's getting close enough to start thinking about details and endgame.
If that tour after the school is what I think it is, then there's no way he'll find any follow-on tour to be even close to the same degree of fun & fulfillment...

Back
Top Bottom