Recent Photo

I believe that Weimaraners may be the only breed in which every individual is psychotic.

Thankfully, yes...I find sanity overrated, be it human or canine.

Life is never boring in a Weimaraner household.

My DH and I on vacation in 2010.

Attachments

• image-2513682301.png
    image-2513682301.png
    1.1 MB · Views: 23
Looks like you guys know how to have fun!

Ha

Cute dogs (and people!). I'm glad that another breed offers up insanity like my border collie nutjobs.
Ally, my DH is a huge Hawaiian shirt fan, too!

Not exactly a recent photo, but an effort at restoring an old one. Still a work in progress until the book on photo restoration arrives.

And yes, that is me. Admittedly it was a while ago:

Attachments

• Meage1originalscan2.jpg
    Meage1originalscan2.jpg
    97.2 KB · Views: 19
  • Me age1.jpg
    Me age1.jpg
    149.5 KB · Views: 15
Walt, you were an adorable little boy. Sound sleeper, too. Bet if your mom had picked you up at that moment, you would have been limp as a rag doll. :)

Earlier I posted a picture of me trying to climb Borah Peak in 2009.

Here's a picture of me at the top in 2010.

2Cor521

Attachments

• P9110025.jpg
    P9110025.jpg
    480.4 KB · Views: 33
Maybe it wasn't you who did it, but some of us get offended when we see the flag tossed on the ground like that.

Maybe it wasn't you who did it, but some of us get offended when we see the flag tossed on the ground like that.

It wasn't me. I was raised to respect the flag; honestly you pointing it out here was the first time I noticed it laying there on the ground.

I believe the flag was either brought up or removed from it's casing (everything up there is encased in snowproof containers) by one of the other four folks that made it to the top that day. Although one of those was a firefighter who was climbing in honor of the FDNY folks who died in 9/11, so I doubt she did that.

Anyhow, thank you for pointing that out; I have a friend who might be climbing that same peak later this summer and I'll ask him to ensure that the flag, if it is still there, is treated appropriately.

Thanks for pointing it out.

2Cor521

I think it's more appropriate to reflect that we risked our asse(t)s to defend a way of life that lets Americans express their First Amendment rights in that manner without fear of rebuke.

That's also how I feel when I see people who won't render honors to the flag when appropriate. I smile at them so that they know they have me to thank for their freedom to behave in that manner.

AHHHHHHOOOOGGGGAAAAA! I look like I'm from the Planet of the Apes! :ROFLMAO:

WS.....watch your back...I'm comin' after you! >:D

Wouldn´t it be more practical for you to just turn around:)? Next thing you´ll do is try to fit your booties in, and that would be most outrageous:LOL:!!

Back
Top Bottom