Recent Photo

Castle Crags State Park trailhead parking lot....pic was taken this last summer. Right before I hiked to the top of the Castle Crags Dome, it's a 5 hour hike up and back...it was on my bucket list. Last time I hiked to the top was in 1976, during my college daze.

SANY0013.jpgSANY0018.jpg

SANY0024.jpgSANY0034.jpg

Today this web site:

Tiny Rides
(Collecting photos of adults cramming themselves into coin-operated kiddie rides and other ridiculosity.)

Contacted me to ask whether they could use this picture of me (from my surfing safari blog). I said "Yes."

08KiddieRide.jpg

The scary part is how much younger I look there (the photo's from four years ago).
08KiddieRide.jpg

Here's a photo of Harry at last Saturday's Houston SantaCon (santa convention). There were roughly 250 Santa's running around from bar to bar having a good time.

This was my fifth year to attend. Every December, Mrs. Harry gives me a one night pass to go out with the boys and act completely ridiculous. This year I went as Sticker Santa, covering my $6 secondhand suit in button-sized stickers with snappy sayings like "What happens at the North Pole...stays at the North Pole, "I got your letter. No.", "Beer beats mistletoe every time" and "Nice rack. Are you a reindeer?" I'd say ho,ho,ho and offer up one to friendly Miss Santa's and startled passersby.

The Chronicle sent a photographer and posted lots more pictures here:
Photo 727977 | Houston | 29-95.com

Santacon is a world wide phenomenon, probably coming to a town near you this week or next. No invitation needed. Highly recommended. More info and a schedule of locations here:
SantaCon.info - SantaCon 2011 - About

Attachments

• Htown Harry as Sticker Santa.jpg
    Htown Harry as Sticker Santa.jpg
    37.1 KB · Views: 21
Here's a photo of Harry at last Saturday's Houston SantaCon (santa convention). There were roughly 250 Santa's running around from bar to bar having a good time.
... brought to you by the producers of "Bad Santa" and "Santas Gone Wild"...

... brought to you by the producers of "Bad Santa" and "Santas Gone Wild"...

Yea, those guys were definitely there.

No sign of this guy, however. I guess he's waiting for this Santurday in Waikiki.

A friend came over so we could go somewhere, and I was still having breakfast next to my trusty C2. She said that since I would be moving soon, we needed a picture of my old, spacious digs.

Hej, it's bigger than a motorhome!
img_1139637_0_46923cde5677e639903ed563bda17d55.jpg

Picture update

DW and me at the last TX/OU blowout in Dallas. DW gets cuter and cuter as time goes by! Me, not so much.........lol.

img_1139687_0_11cd4c891f98ca57d4f8f269ee06463b.jpg

img_1139687_1_76d976c4b7d707e90821d8232a9df866.jpg

Here's a recent photo of DW and me on our last fishing trip. Friends/relatives that have seen it swear its photoshopped since DW has never been in a lake or touched a live fish.

oldmoscreensaver.jpg

Last edited:
Ahhh...such handsome men and lovely women on this forum. I still think a calendar with ER folk's pics should be made. :greetings10:

Not sure what we'd do with that fish tho....:blink:

Here's a recent photo of DW and me on our last fishing trip. Friends/relatives that have seen it swear its photoshopped since DW has never been in a lake or touched a live fish.
Son of a gun! That fish could have eaten you!

And by the way, I only know your age and not your wife's but you both look young.

Ahhh...such handsome men and lovely women on this forum. I still think a calendar with ER folk's pics should be made. :greetings10:
Sounds like w*rk...;)
Yeah, but that didn't stop the cookbook or (at least) two other ER books...

The USS ARIZONA Memorial bookstore sells a calendar of today's living Pearl Harbor survivors-- each page shows the survivor's 1941 and 201x photos along with a short bio and their 7 Dec story. It's a big seller, especially when local residents can hang around the visitor's center long enough to meet each of the survivors and get their autographs.

A friend came over so we could go somewhere, and I was still having breakfast next to my trusty C2. She said that since I would be moving soon, we needed a picture of my old, spacious digs.

img_1140171_0_46923cde5677e639903ed563bda17d55.jpg

Great photo. It looks like the Concept2 lives there, and you are just a guest.

And, that folding chair can't be good for your back.

Let's think about doing one for 2013. I'll start a thread.

That machine is big! No wonder you have to move.

About Ha's LCD, can anyone tell if that is ER.org on his screen?

At my aunt's foster care home after the Christmas party this past weekend.

021.jpg

Back
Top Bottom