Recent Photo

Born and raised in Cincy. Been waiting for the excitement to die down a bit before trying to head down to the new Moerlein Lager House.

It is beautiful and the food and beer are quite good. It is also big enough that you should have no problem getting in on the weekend.

Nice picture! I think this is your uncloak moment?

Ha
Thanks darlin'...:)

Yes...indeed it is. No more Glamour Shots for bbbamI. Y'all are seeing the real me without the fancy stuff. :LOL:

That's a GREAT photo!
Ahhhh....thank you sugah...:flowers:

...it's a wonder I didn't have fire comin' out of my ears. After all, I was at the DMV. :D

Last edited:
Nice picture, that could be even nicer if it were of better resolution. :angel:

Attachments

• omni.jpg
    omni.jpg
    19.8 KB · Views: 495
Very close resemblance! Omni, your DL photo is both beautiful and elegant.

I'm not posting mine - - it looks like it should be entitled, "woman kills 18 people with axe". :LOL:

Subtitle: "And I ain' sorry I done it, neither!" says strange woman. ;)

Last edited:
Anyone brave enough to show their driver's license photo?

....heh...I am :D (taken about 2 years ago when my hair was short).

Yours looks very good. Mine I would only show to a cop who insisted under pentalty of law. Virginia recently went to black and white driver's license photos with no smiling and no glasses. My smile and glasses serve to detract from the fact I'm looking more and more like a lady approaching her 60s. No fair:nonono:

I have little doubt a man figured out this was the way to go;)

Last edited:
This made me pull out my wallet to look at my license. Nope, absolutely no posting. :angel:

I guess BB and I have the same purse.

BBPhoto.jpg

....and Veremchuka....I guess it's true we have a twin out there. :)....or am I really Pam? :cool:

You know Pam always told me that there was someone that looked just like her in this town, I just didn't realize it was in the Dallas burbs! She hasn't gotten back to me yet about the photo, I'll be curious to see what her reaction will be.

I'm not posting mine - - it looks like it should be entitled, "woman kills 18 people with axe". :LOL:

Subtitle: "And I ain' sorry I done it, neither!" says strange woman. ;)

No surprise there.

In one of Scott Kelby's books (he writes a lot of good photography books) he scornfully describes DMV camera setups as being "deliberately designed to produce the worst possible possible portrait".

Just got back from a week long stay south of Tucson. Here is a photo taken in Tombstone and I must say, it conveys my sentiments nicely.

I used to get to go to Tucson on business once or twice a year, been to Tombstone a few times as well as all the other cool places in the vicinity. How can you beat an expenses paid trip courtesy of your employer to places like that? Most of the time, I chose to drive either my car or a rental, 1150-1250 miles, (instead of flying) from Texas or Louisiana...great scenery! Sure, I had to spend a little time at work, at the conferences or in class, but generally they were half-days, more or less. I took the wife along on one trip, and she loved it. We'll be going back out once work's done next year. Lots to see & do in AZ! Oh yeah, I've been all over the Phoenix area, and north through Sedona & the Grand Canyon. In the 90's, I was doing Phoenix, the Tucson thing didn't start until 2001. Thanks for reminding me about Tucson/Phx!

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom