Recent Photo

Mr. and Mrs. Cardude

img_932570_0_161a19b46c49d70801e6ace090329977.jpg

You overachieved by a lot!!

mypicture.jpg

mypicture.jpg
From a couple of years ago with my daughter.

Last edited:
Given the striking similiarities in their photos, I'm thinking Davemartin88 and Harley must have been seperated at birth.

Dawg52 looks like a TV personality, but I simply cannot place it.

Just now looking up Ed McMahon online to check...

No, it is an actor whose name I never know, come to think of it. But then, perhaps it's just my mind playing tricks on me.

Trying again.

Oh, I'm the big black one on the ground, not in the chariot.

Attachments

• IMG_1411.JPG
    IMG_1411.JPG
    41.2 KB · Views: 120
I love all the pics on this thread. :smitten: The women are lovely and soulful and the men are handsome. :)

I'm not about to post a current pic of myself. After three rounds of chemo it ain't pretty, but here is one from 2006 while we were at a mooring ball in the Annapolis harbor.

Do I get extra points for including toes?

Moi on ThirdAge in Annapolis.jpg

I'm not about to post a current pic of myself. After three rounds of chemo it ain't pretty, but here is one from 2006 while we were at a mooring ball in the Annapolis harbor.

Do I get extra points for including toes?

View attachment 8982

You get lots of extra points for the great smile - - looks like a happy time in your life, IP. Sorry to read about the chemo. Hopefully it will have its intended effect and will soon be a distant memory.

I'll give you a hint. One of us is rich and handsome. I am the other one. :LOL:
Like I often say, on the Internet I'm 6'2" and have a full head of hair. But in reality, I'm 5'8" and have the hair of Captain Stubing of the Love Boat.

This was taken of me a few years ago right after my first solo as a student pilot. Haven't changed much at all in terms of appearance.

Attachments

• me-20040404.jpg
    me-20040404.jpg
    38.3 KB · Views: 96
At least it's one of my fully clothed one.
Dawg52 looks like a TV personality, but I simply cannot place it.
It's probably because Dawg is fully clothed and apparently not under the influence of any of his medications...

Here's two photos that I hope are never repeated. I don't think there are any other images in this millenium showing me in a coat, tie, long-sleeved shirt, pants, and both socks & shoes. This was taken with my father eight years ago just before I ER'd.

The other photo is subtitled "The Joys of Landlording", six years ago, during a one-month experiment with a beard. And a kitchen remodel. Neither of which turned out to be worth repeating.

Attachments

• Dean & Doug.jpg
    Dean & Doug.jpg
    53.2 KB · Views: 88
  • No counters plugging wall holes.JPG
    No counters plugging wall holes.JPG
    125.8 KB · Views: 94
Nords, you look a lot like your father!

Now THIS is a great thread.....I love being able to put faces with names....
even though I won't remember them for long :LOL:

Maybe I've been equating avatars with posters....hmmmm....

Khan....I need to pay more attention here...my mental image was...let's say...different :(

W2R....I can see the avatar resemblance....

One final thought.....doesn't ANYBODY stay home anymore? I thought this was
a LBYM group.....Universal Studios, the Grand Canyon, Colorado,....the farmer's
market.... :whistle:

OK, after such great compliments and so many wonderful photos so far in this thread, I went ahead and enlarged my photo (back on p. 1) so that you can see me a little better.

We are still waiting for the photos from my daughter's wedding, or I would post one of those. This photo is also pretty recent, though, about a year old so it will have to do.

One final thought.....doesn't ANYBODY stay home anymore? I thought this was
a LBYM group...
No, we are all becoming RV nomads. And we can still be LBYM, as RVs are less expensive than a home (usually!).

Here are some pics of me where I don't have my back turned. Sorry for the low res, I pulled these from my facebook profile. And I'm the bald white guy, not the 4 year old girl in a pink dress.

Attachments

• Linville River.jpg
    Linville River.jpg
    117.7 KB · Views: 74
  • daddy.jpg
    daddy.jpg
    61.4 KB · Views: 68
I love all the pics on this thread. :smitten: The women are lovely and soulful and the men are handsome. :)
... and these people are FIREd with money to spare. Ooh Là Là!

If it weren't for the fact that they tend to be [-]cheapskates[/-] LBYM, I would say this is fertile ground for scammers and gold diggers to fish. :whistle:

... and these people are FIREd with money to spare. Ooh La La!

If it weren't for the fact that they tend to be [-]cheapskates[/-] LBYM, I would say this is fertile ground for scammers and gold diggers to fish. :whistle:

It is, in my opinion, and that's the main reason why I was reluctant at first to post the larger version of my photo. On the other hand, any scammer or gold digger would have to get past Frank (assuming the moderation team didn't nuke him first) and that's simply not going to happen.

It is, in my opinion, and that's the main reason why I was reluctant at first to post the larger version of my photo. On the other hand, any scammer or gold digger would have to get past Frank (assuming the moderation team didn't nuke him first) and that's simply not going to happen.
They'd have to get past my revolver....:LOL:

They'd have to get past my revolver....:LOL:

Yeah, and you know how to do that kind of stuff, too! Any scammer or golddigger would be in BIG trouble if he targeted bbbamI. :)

Now that you can look at the photo of me, you can probably infer that I'm a clutzy old academically oriented woman and not a sharpshooter type (and you would be right). Fortunately Frank's private arsenal, shooting ability, and experience is more than enough.

Oh please! No need for violence here. I am talking about sweet talk and "romancing the stone" here. Frank? He can be romanced too!

Just teasing. :LOL: We are not kids to fear such things. ;) And having made it through life to this point, I don't see there are any fools on board here.

But then, in another 10 or 20 years, who knows? I keep reading about gullible elderly people, and wonder how they lose all their marbles. But then, of course posting a photo or not is not going to change that risk.

I will not be posting a recent pic anytime soon............its already on too many milk cartons across the US.....the witness protection folks are pretty touchy these days......:)

Back
Top Bottom