Recent Photo

Looking good FD! But as the Joker would say, "Why.......so...........serious?"

Some of the earlier posters to this thread need to post again as their original photos have disappeared.

Maybe I was serious because the photographer was 15 minutes late?

I don't think you look to serious . You look like a FA that I would trust especially if you had a free seminar at Ruth Chris or Outback or Chili's or Golden Corral but only for breakfast !

Gee.thanks! :LOL:

A recent one of me - greeting some visitors.

plantation.jpg

We were at the Louisiana plantation Houmas House and the southern belle tour guide grabbed a musket from the gun rack and handed it to me. So I just stood there and guarded the door.

We were at the Louisiana plantation Houmas House and the southern belle tour guide grabbed a musket from the gun rack and handed it to me. So I just stood there and guarded the door.

Thanks , I did not want to ask . I thought you were either at a historical house or you had a house I would love .

The house was one of most amazing I have ever seen - maybe second to the white house. I could definitely live there. Authentic 1700 and 1800's furniture, a mantle clock once owned by napoleon, original Monet portraits. IIRC, the tour guide said that the new owner paid 8 million for the furnishings alone. The grounds were covered with huge live oaks - one was estimated to be 485 years old.

I'm waiting for Trombone Al to Photoshop an appropriate slogan on all that vacant real estate on your t-shirt...

I love these latest photos! Khan, there is a picture of my sister that favors your old snapshot.

Y'all, I met FinanceDude and he looks a lot less serious in a t-shirt running around with his younguns. The suit is just fancy trimmings! :) But you look way more respectable than a Fisher salesman, I promise!

And hey, that's a big fish, Cardude!

I'm dying to go to Houma, Ronstar. I love the accents from there!

Back
Top Bottom