Rest Your Dogs Here! Photos!!

CuppaJoe

Moderator Emeritus
In honor of the dog days of summer, post your latest puppy/dog photos with comments.

These two are complete strangers. I have no dog so live vicariously.

Attachments

• IMG_2118.jpg
    IMG_2118.jpg
    719 KB · Views: 12
Is she offering the dog a hankie? Is he supposed to clean up after himself?

I already posted a pic of Oscar here a while back.. I'll see if I get around to taking some new ones. Interesting photo.. love the sunflowers.

Is she offering the dog a hankie? Is he supposed to clean up after himself?

I already posted a pic of Oscar here a while back.. I'll see if I get around to taking some new ones. Interesting photo.. love the sunflowers.

The offering will forever remain a mystery. We don't see many sun dresses here in summer due to the fog but global warming has changed all that.

This next dog is totally loyal to her owner. Some dogs are happy to let strangers pet them but this girl has only one thing on her mind, her people are taking too long in the store.

Attachments

• IMG_2082.jpg
    IMG_2082.jpg
    610.4 KB · Views: 5
Here's a cute picture of Mojo, my latest foster who went to his new home on Sunday.

Attachments

• Mojo.JPG
    Mojo.JPG
    91.6 KB · Views: 6
Moxie (Leonberger) loaded for a trip

Amber resting

Redi (newly acquired Border Collie puppy) on his toy pile

Redi resting on Amber

Attachments

• moxie.jpg
    moxie.jpg
    128.6 KB · Views: 6
  • amber.jpg
    amber.jpg
    89.1 KB · Views: 5
  • redi.jpg
    redi.jpg
    126.6 KB · Views: 5
  • redi on amber.jpg
    redi on amber.jpg
    109.4 KB · Views: 6
OK, since someone mentioned cats you know I'm gonna jump in. Here is my latest batch of foster kittens all of whom found homes last Sunday.

Attachments

• Tabby2.JPG
    Tabby2.JPG
    41.1 KB · Views: 4
  • Tux1.jpg
    Tux1.jpg
    41.7 KB · Views: 4
  • Gold Tabby A030324.jpg
    Gold Tabby A030324.jpg
    42.2 KB · Views: 4
Chloe - Pembroke Welsh Corgi
img_701296_0_fe5601e48ce525e55ff8dbc0dce104b4.jpg
W

Max - Soft Coated wheaten Terrier
img_701296_1_2c47f94b8c39e3882743cde50cb17d62.jpg

Casper & Stinky
img_701296_2_edc8f4c400bf86759b3e55e6c7371f7c.jpg

Benny
img_701296_3_1b5fdadb10835eaa22308516c3c06a8d.jpg

Gracie
img_701296_4_4228232959a7aba895ff1f1261926f17.jpg

I saw one of these Corgi type dogs yesterday on the street. He wore little leather boots on his back feet, and his pelvis was supported by some sort of apparatus with trucks and wheels, so that he could walk with his front legs, and drag the rest. The owner was a young guy and I wanted to ask him what was up but the light changed and I the missed opportunity.

Ha

Rear leg paralysis is not uncommon in the long backed dogs, like dachshunds and corgis. Our old wiener dog has bad arthritis in her back and we have to be very careful for her not to permanently injure her back. I don't know that I am up for a doggie on wheels.

I saw one of these Corgi type dogs yesterday on the street. He wore little leather boots on his back feet, and his pelvis was supported by some sort of apparatus with trucks and wheels, so that he could walk with his front legs, and drag the rest. The owner was a young guy and I wanted to ask him what was up but the light changed and I the missed opportunity.

Ha

Did it look like this? Lucky, pictured below, is a little shelter dog. We raised funds for his surgery and wheels and found him a home:)

Attachments

• Lucky.jpg
    Lucky.jpg
    310.1 KB · Views: 5
Did it look like this? Lucky, pictured below, is a little shelter dog. We raised funds for his surgery and wheels and found him a home:)

Purron, it was very much like this, but not so much rake. The dog I saw was held more level- I think that was the reason for the boots- to keep him from injuring his feet. I wondered if it was a more or less permanent condition.

Martha- the dog seemed totally at ease with his situation, just as happy as any other pooch taking a walk with his master.

Ha

Here are my Goldens with DW in their natural habitat:

img_701365_0_1d2bc8e1f3dea78d30dadec3ea8cd9ca.jpg

My friend's visiting Pug preferred to be inside in his favorite chair:

img_701365_1_cb7b1930a824492980facbf4613c57bd.jpg

on my walk yesterday i passed a neighbor walking his boxer and the boxer was wearing those back feet booties. i remembered when his boxer was a puppy and my pup was getting old. too sad. think i'll get a ranch later in life so my last pet will be a longer-lived horse who can bury me.

wolfpuppy r.i.p.

img_701456_0_2fff5a1e9a25650799042957e765ec01.jpg

Ok. It's a dog thread. but i drift badly, really badly. Little looking to check out early at about 17 years of age:

Attachments

• Little ends it all.jpg
    Little ends it all.jpg
    48.9 KB · Views: 2
The Lady of the Home

Maggie Mae is a rescued [-]puppy[/-] lady of a certain age (7 now). She loves the Holidays! Maggie moved in 2 years ago this month and it was Christmas when she got a lambskin and her own bed that she decided we were ok. For months we had been ignored by her for her own reasons. Now she lets us swim in her pool and she is happiest laying right next to my feet by the couch. Now and then she will argue with me when I am cooking dinner and a favorite snack is the nub end of a head of romaine lettuce.

Attachments

• magoo.jpg
    magoo.jpg
    409.8 KB · Views: 2
Kole - recently adopted from Auburn U. - he's five years old.
IMG_0009.jpg

IMG_0005.jpg

Our old (12) but very dear girl...

Attachments

• K2Doodle2.JPG
    K2Doodle2.JPG
    640.7 KB · Views: 4
Our old wiener dog Judy's favorite toy is a bottle cap. Two pictures, one outside with bottle cap, the other a scary nightime picture with bottle cap.

Attachments

• trip march 2007 212.jpg
    trip march 2007 212.jpg
    1 MB · Views: 4
  • trip march 2007 189.jpg
    trip march 2007 189.jpg
    250.2 KB · Views: 3
Hard to beat a black lab. :) Here's another lake pic of mine. You gotta love dog threads.

Dawg, You dog must really love the water! She is a beaut.

Back
Top Bottom