Sex Or Good Food

Your Partner Gives You A Choice Between Sex or Good Meal - You Opt For?

• Sex

Votes: 44 71.0%
  • Good Meal

Votes: 18 29.0%

• Total voters
Re: Choice Between Sex And A Really Really Good Meal

Before I vote I need to know are we are talking about really really good sex or just any sex?

Sheryl said:
Before I vote I need to know are we are talking about really really good sex or just any sex?

img_390531_0_a37f4226f17d38ad357f2d0f08f7438a.gif

Give em' up!

8)

Re: Choice Between Really Really Good Sex And A Really Really Good Meal

DanTien said:
A survey of Canadian baby boomers found that 58% are too tired for sex and 40% too busy.
Given a choice of sex or a gourmet meal, most opt for....a good meal!
I always enjoy a really really good meal during really really good sex.

No wonder they're too tired-- they're not managing their time effectively. Amateurs.

Aw shucks......this is an easy choice. When I left my job I set out to lose 15 pounds.......so I'll take the sex. Kill two birds with one stone...... :D

.....#.....

I wouldn't know since I haven't had either for a really really long time. :'( :D 8)

Nords said:
I always enjoy a really really good meal during really really good sex.

No wonder they're too tired-- they're not managing their time effectively.  Amateurs.

Does your wife read your posts? ;)

There was a girl / guy who met a frog.
The frog said "Kiss me and I will become a beautiful lady/ guy and you will have really great sex with me."
The girl/guy picked the frog up and put it in the pocket. The frog prostested "Kiss me, kiss me".
The girl/guy said: "I am much too exhausted to keep up with you after kissing. But a speaking frog is great!".

Sheryl said:

If you have been married as long as I have, there is litle, if any, difference.

setab

As a matter of value, sex is much more expensive than a really really good meal--(some may argue they're the same price, and in fact a really really good meal may lead to sex, but they're ignoring hidden and sunk costs)--so if the choice were an offer between free sex or a free really really good meal then the obvious choice is sex. If you bear all costs ...well then what the heck are they asking us for, anyway?

(BTW, :D)

I'm sure this will appeal to some of you...

Now you can actually calculate the cost of having sex. Just go here:

http://www.costofsex.com/

Oh, and that definitely needs one of these:

;)

gtmeouttahere said:
Does your wife read your posts? ;)
I certainly hope so.

DanTien said:
What is the most important factor in your happiness?
Women say: sleep (51%), food (18%), sex (14%).
Men say: sex (34%), sleep (26%), food (21%).
Clearly this poll is totally bogus-- there's only 17-19% left over for surfing...

before i vote i have a question.....are we talking sex with a partner:confused::confused::confused::confused::confused:??

well i think food has surpassed sex in my life...i just put a mirror over my kitchen table ha ha ha

Can you have sex with your partner, then eat them? :eek:

my favorite 4 letter word that starts with "F"
FOOD!

wait i have a better 4-letter word that starts with "F"

FREE!

I don't think anyone is taking this thread seriously. You have to consider that really really good food is easy to come by - just go to a really really good restaurant. It's just a matter of getting what you pay for.

But obtaining really really good sex is nowhere near that simple. Even if you are willing to pay for it, it's probably only going to be mediocre, and if you're female, you're pretty much out of luck in that department.

So, obviously, I voted for the sex.

PS - C-T thought your cute little graphic said, "This thread is worthless without pigs." What a rude way to refer to your fellow ER's! :LOL:

Sheryl said:
I don't think anyone is taking this thread seriously. You have to consider that really really good food is easy to come by - just go to a really really good restaurant. It's just a matter of getting what you pay for.

But obtaining really really good sex is nowhere near that simple. Even if you are willing to pay for it, it's probably only going to be mediocre, and if you're female, you're pretty much out of luck in that department.

So, obviously, I voted for the sex.

PS - C-T thought your cute little graphic said, "This thread is worthless without pigs." What a rude way to refer to your fellow ER's! :LOL:

Sheryl - I agree, it was a mistake to change the poll to really really good food or sex. ::)

That graphic you referred to belongs to C-T....

Re: 48 Hours - Pretty Good Sex Or Food Of Any Kind?

i don't understand the question. seems to me 48 hours is plenty of time for really good sex or food of any kind and still have time to break from either for a snack.

Re: 48 Hours - Pretty Good Sex Or Food Of Any Kind?

lazygood4nothinbum said:
i don't understand the question. seems to me 48 hours is plenty of time for really good sex or food of any kind and still have time to break from either for a snack.

A really really good snack?

Now wait a minute. Somebody's been pulling a fast one on this poll. I would take good food over boring sex any day.

Back
Top Bottom