Songs that make you dance

If this don't get you moving, you are way past retirement ;)

THis one not only makes me dance, it restores my faith in youth. An 11 year old who can chew gum, play double bass and be cool at the same time. To the tune of Whole lotta shakin' goin on.

THis one not only makes me dance, it restores my faith in youth. An 11 year old who can chew gum, play double bass and be cool at the same time. To the tune of Whole lotta shakin' goin on.

Hooray for her!

That bass is a lot harder to handle than some realize, but she's slapping like she was born for it!

Just scrolled through all 17 pages and saw a lot of great songs!

Wanted to add a slightly offbeat version of a Michael Jackson song.

Wow...I love the additions to this thread, especially artists/songs I haven't heard before.

I seem to be stuck in the 70's and 80's music. I think it's because back then, when I danced, I jiggled in all the right places. These daze, I need to be a bit restrained regarding some of those jiggling parts when I dance in public.

But when I'm alone, it's no holds barred. :LOL:

ls99....that piano playin' boogie woogie dude is better than three cups of coffee! :dance:

Last edited:
Love the dance Coach K put on to "Everytime we Touch" by Cascada when the team got back to Cameron last Tuesday to celebrate the national championship:

I just bought the song for my iPhone and think I'll be dancing around the living room tonight in my new t-shirt:

47867.jpg

:dance::dance:

A clip from 'Another Thin Man'...may 2016 be smooth for the rest of us...

Just in case this thread still has legs.

I came across this and got whoosh-swept right back to the 80s. Chock-full of iconic things from that period.

I think it's a great tune and video, how could it not be? That's Stevie Wonder on the harmonica, some serious slap bass, synth, rap/hop, break dancing, and written by none other than The Artist, The Purple One. Prince!

And of course, Ch-ch-ch-ch-Chaka Khan.

Back
Top Bottom