Super Steelers

chrisdut

Dryer sheet aficionado
Here we go....Steelers...here we go...Pittsburgh's going to the Super Bowl!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :D :D :D :D

Yeah, thanks. I'm at halftime watching it on tivo.

Guess I can skip to the seahawks/caroline game now... ::)

chrisdut, that reminds me...did the Steelers coach Bill Cowher model for one of our "smiley's"?
img_356224_0_3b9f13b8e97a6d9f96df94b1cf18a793.jpg
:mad:

:LOL: :LOL: :LOL:

So how about a little game of "pick that caption"??

img_356256_0_e8adb9ebd91c341c555c2381ea6e4692.jpg

How about-----

Hey coach,  hows about a day off??
or---
Good news Dad, I made the dance team at school!!

chrisdut said:
Here we go....Steelers...here we go...Pittsburgh's going to the Super Bowl!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :D :D :D :D

Heh heh heh. Seahawks are gonna take you guys down! :)

Go Seahawks!!!

We need to give the Steelers someone else to think about other than Alexander.

chrisdut said:
get with the times

You mean like proper 'netiquette' from say, circa 2000 regarding spoilers?

Its not like 1 in 7 people in the US timeshift sports, or maybe 30-40 regulars here...

But for your 12th and 13th posts, these were strong contributions...

I will say how unfortunate it is that my hometown patriots were undone by the zebras last week. Would have been pretty sweet to see them knock the steelers out in the afc championship game again. Would that have been the third or fourth time? I forget. Doormats are pretty forgettable.

Unfortunately or fortunately, depending on your perspective, both games were dogs...

JPatrick said:

img_356280_0_e8adb9ebd91c341c555c2381ea6e4692.jpg

How about-----

Hey coach, hows about a day off??
or---

Or---"DON'T tell me who won the &%*#ing game! Haven't you ever heard of Tivo! :mad:

ok  don't read this post if you don't want to know.  really.  just don't click on it, if you've read this far, stop. Don't scroll any further because you just don't really want to know that
-
-
-
-
-
--
-
-
I
-
-
-
--
-
-

am
-
-
-
-
-
-
--
-
going to

-
-
-
-
-
-
shout-
-
-

the
-
-
-
-
-
-
SEAHAWKS ARE GOING TO THE SUPERBOWL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

JPatrick said:

img_356309_0_e8adb9ebd91c341c555c2381ea6e4692.jpg

How about-----

Hey coach,  hows about a day off??
or---

BURRP, YUCK!!!  Hey didn't yous guys say that roasted Seahawk tastes just like chicken?? :p

chrisdut said:
BTW...it was over at halftime

Just as much as the Colts game. In the second half Pittsburgh gave Denver plenty of chances, they just didn't take any of them. The Colts did, and I suspect the Seahawks might as well. I'll be rooting for the black and gold though, no matter how many times they run it with a 3-point lead.

Tim

I'll take the Hawks + 5 for a modest wager if anyone really loves those Iron City boys. PM me.  No Canadian money please. Escrow details TBA.

Ha

Go Steelers!!!! I hope they don't miss as many tackles as they did the last game though! I am leaving Friday to go to FL for our cruise that leaves on Sunday and comes back Super Bowl Sunday. We are all going to be wearing our Steeler clothing when we get off of the boat and will be definitely stopping early to root the Steelers on!!

Dreamer

Back
Top Bottom