Poll: Who Do You Pick To Win Super Bowl 2024?

Who Do You Pick To Win Super Bowl 2024?

• Chiefs by 7 pts or less

Votes: 43 32.3%
  • Chiefs by 8-14 pts

Votes: 26 19.5%
  • Chiefs by over 14 pts

Votes: 4 3.0%
  • 49ers by 7 pts or less

Votes: 25 18.8%
  • 49ers by 8-14 pts

Votes: 6 4.5%
  • 49ers by over 14 pts

Votes: 1 0.8%
  • I just watch the commercials or halftime event

Votes: 9 6.8%
  • other

Votes: 19 14.3%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

easysurfer

Give me a museum and I'll fill it. (Picasso) Give me a forum ...
Who Do You Pick To Win Super Bowl 2024?

I picked "Other", because I am not a sports fan. So, as you might imagine, I don't give a flying **** who wins the Super Bowl. I didn't even know who was playing until I read the poll! :LOL:

If the Saints won, now that would be nice. Somehow I think that's not very likely, but one can dream. :D

Taylor Swift

Hahaha! We go to a Super Bowl party where the host always has a predictions game with prizes for the best scores -- who will win the coin toss, who gets the first penalty, brand of the first beer commercial, etc. He always has a question about naming the non-football playing celebrities in attendance. I'm pretty sure we're all going to get that one right this year. :cool:

I just watch the halftime stuff, sometimes.
DH doesn't even watch much sports anymore.

The Chiefs have gotten their mojo back, but it’ll be close.

I just watch the halftime stuff, sometimes.
DH doesn't even watch much sports anymore.
I specifically time shift with my home theater PC DVR starting at some point after the game begins so that I can intentionally skip all the halftime stuff and commercials. And I prefer to watch at home rather than the distractions of Super Bowl parties. For me, it's all about the game.

I would expect my Chiefs to win again, but as they say, "on any given Sunday...." and "that's why they play the game."

Hahaha! We go to a Super Bowl party where the host always has a predictions game with prizes for the best scores -- who will win the coin toss, who gets the first penalty, brand of the first beer commercial, etc. He always has a question about naming the non-football playing celebrities in attendance. I'm pretty sure we're all going to get that one right this year. :cool:

Don’t be so sure. I just read that she is touring in Japan the week before and Australia the week after. It would be a heck of a commute for one game.

Don’t be so sure. I just read that she is touring in Japan the week before and Australia the week after. It would be a heck of a commute for one game.
Nothing is too big for Taylor. lol Of course, I don't get caught up in all that.

^^^ A heck of a commute but comfortably in her $40 million personal Dessault Falcom 900 private jet. She reportedly has two private jets to chose from.

169.png

https://simpleflying.com/taylor-swift-private-jet-dassault-falcon-900/

... Dassault's Falcon 900LX holds capacity for up to 12 passengers across its spacious cabin, with other amenities including a fully equipped kitchen, a bathroom with a shower, and a bedroom, perfect for that post-show relaxation. ...

She'll be there, that's what a private jet is for. She performs in Japan on the 10th but can sleep on the jet and make it to the SB on the 11th. Then she doesn't need to be in Australia until her next performance on the 16th. Easy

Fun game! I’m borrowing it. Thanks for the idea.

I'm picking the Chiefs which means you all should be on the 49ers.

She'll be there, that's what a private jet is for. She performs in Japan on the 10th but can sleep on the jet and make it to the SB on the 11th. Then she doesn't need to be in Australia until her next performance on the 16th. Easy

I agree. I would not be surprised if the NFL kicks in some "gas money", they will want her present to further boost the ratings.

I don't watch to much professional sports anymore, but pick the Chiefs. Also doesn't bother me the extra attention being paid to Taylor Swift. Just some jealousy as always with superstar entertainers.

Mahomes finds a way when it really counts more often than not, but any given Sunday as always.

In 17 postsreason starts, Mahomes has completed 67.4% of his passes (422 of 626) with 4,802 passing yards, 39 touchdown throws and just seven interceptions. That’s a 106.3 quarterback rating.

Mahomes also has led five game-winning drives and has four fourth-quarter comebacks in the postseason.

The Chiefs have a 14-3 record in games started by Mahomes in the playoffs. Before Mahomes became the starter, the Chiefs had an all-time playoff record of 9-18.

Of his 3 playoff losses, 2 were to Brady (now retired) and 1 to Burrow.

Last edited:
Super Bowl Indicator

The poll results so far are very distressing. The Super Bowl indicator says if the team from the AFC wins, the stock market will decline for the year. I can’t believe people here are rooting for a bad year. We need San Francisco to win this!

See here https://www.aarp.org/money/investing/info-2023/super-bowl-stock-indicator.html

And, for the most part, the Super Bowl indicator’s record has been fairly solid, albeit imperfect, since Super Bowl 1. The Dow Jones industrial average, for example, has finished the year higher 82 percent of the time when an NFC team has hoisted the Vince Lombardi Trophy, and posted an average annual return of 11.4 percent, according to statistics supplied by Sam Stovall, chief investment strategist at CFRA, a Wall Street research firm. The indicator has an overall success rate of 73 percent.

We do not watch American football.
That's more time to knock out those TV series. ;)
Mahomes finds a way when it really counts more often than not, but any given Sunday as always.

Of his 3 playoff losses, 2 were to Brady (now retired) and 1 to Burrow.
Don't forget the rest of the players on the field, including the Chiefs defense, which allowed only 10 points against the Ravens.

Last edited:
That's more time to knock out those TV series. ;)

Nah! I watch "Proper" Football (Soccer to you folks, named football because you do not use your hands, otherwise it would be called Rugby :)) on local TV.

The Premier league "Matches of the Day" are televised here in the USA every Saturday when in season at no charge.

Nah! I watch "Proper" Football (Soccer to you folks, named football because you do not use your hands, otherwise it would be called Rugby :)) on local TV.

The Premier league "Matches of the Day" are televised here in the USA every Saturday when in season at no charge.
Ok, yes, I have seen those soccer games on sometimes when flipping channels, which I don't do much of.

I don't watch to much professional sports anymore, but pick the Chiefs. Also doesn't bother me the extra attention being paid to Taylor Swift. Just some jealousy as always with superstar entertainers.

I just read an article that the NFL offered her big $$$$ to join the halftime entertainment and she politely declined. She just wants to be a fan attending to support her man and not steal the limelight from the Chiefs. I like that attitude. Good for her.

Back
Top Bottom