The Woodlands Forum Member Meeting

2B

Thinks s/he gets paid by the post
Anyone in The Woodlands area care to meet a Goose Acres for lunch on 2 March? Either reply to this message or send me a personal message.

If another day would be better, let me know that too.

Last edited:
I'm planning on it. Will have family from Wisconsin with us then, but should not be a problem for that day.

(anyone check in with LOL?? I think he is somewhere in the area)

I'm planning on it. Will have family from Wisconsin with us then, but should not be a problem for that day.

(anyone check in with LOL?? I think he is somewhere in the area)

I didn't realize (or have forgotten) that he lived up this way.

I've just sent him a PM with a link to this thread.

I can probably make it. March 2 is a Monday, so that works for me.

I'll be at w*rk, so count me out.:facepalm:

Glad to see you are confident that you'll be available on a Monday, 2B. :)

I'll be out of town then.

Anyone interested in meeting up in central Houston in March?

I'll be at w*rk, so count me out.:facepalm:

Glad to see you are confident that you'll be available on a Monday, 2B. :)
Oh yea of little faith. :D

We're not particularly busy right now and there are people available from the Upstream group. Right after I turned in my resignation the initial thought was keeping me on another three months. That soon changed to a couple days but changed back quickly to the end of February to maintain continuity with the client. Supposedly, HR has been informed that 27 February is my last day. I won't be missed from a staffing standpoint.

I didn't think you were anywhere close to The Woodlands.

Wanna set it up? :)

I don't know central Houston at all, I rarely leave The Woodlands, but would be more than happy to attend a meeting downtown if someone went to the effort to set it up.

For those that doubt me, I now have my exit interview scheduled for Wednesday, 25 February. Only six more in-office days left. :dance:

I'm reposting to see if anyone else plans on coming. Right now I have Alan, aja888 and LOL! coming.

Congrats ahead of the exit day.

I wish I could be there. :(

'Course then again y'all might have more fun without this cacklin' [-]chick[/-] hen.

oh...and congrats 2B! You might have to change your user name to IR. :)

I wish I could be there. :(

'Course then again y'all might have more fun without this cacklin' [-]chick[/-] hen.

oh...and congrats 2B! You might have to change your user name to IR. :)

I wish you could be there as well.

Maybe once 2B retires he could change his name to Not2B

That is the question.

I'm in Katy and w*rk in the Memorial City (I-10/BW-8W) area. Woodlands are a bit far, but I'll follow this thread to see if there is future Houston area lunch.

Anyone in The Woodlands area care to meet a Goose Acres for lunch on 2 March? Either reply to this message or send me a personal message.

If another day would be better, let me know that too.

Wanted to congratulate you! Just a small world dw and I had seriously considered retiring there a few years ago. Woodlands are a beautiful area . We ended up looking more near Dallas in the end. Congratulations!

I wish you could be there as well.

I've debated whether I should change it or not. The other suggestion I got was "Ib." I'll figure it out after I retire in 2 days. :dance:

This is primarily a way to bring the thread back to the front of the line to see if anyone that hasn't seen it before may be interested. Right now there are 4 "yeses" and 2 "manybes."

This is primarily a way to bring the thread back to the front of the line to see if anyone that hasn't seen it before may be interested. Right now there are 4 "yeses" and 2 "manybes."

Good thinking. I'm looking forward to it, fish & chips, a pint or 2 of beer and meeting new friends.

When I get there I'll look for the table where folks are arguing about the merits of paying off a mortgage.

Back
Top Bottom