The Woodlands Forum Member Meeting

Good thinking. I'm looking forward to it, fish & chips, a pint or 2 of beer and meeting new friends.

When I get there I'll look for the table where folks are arguing about the merits of paying off a mortgage.
I was planning on getting there a few minutes early and finding a table for 6 downstairs in case the two "maybes" show up. I plan on wearing a bright yellow shirt to be easy to spot.

I wish that I could be there, but it would be quite a trip for me.

Have fun, guys!

Ha

Just reminding y'all .. photos, please. :)

I was planning on getting there a few minutes early and finding a table for 6 downstairs in case the two "maybes" show up. I plan on wearing a bright yellow shirt to be easy to spot.

Perfect.

I'll be the one with the strange accent.

I wish that I could be there, but it would be quite a trip for me.

Have fun, guys!

Ha

Thanks, we'll miss you. I'm hoping the weather is nice and sunny like the day we met in Seattle as I plan on walking to and from the pub.

I look just like my avatar but I won't be wearing the powdered wig or blue jacket. :D

You could say about the same about me and my avatar, remove all the hair, add a few decades of weathering and that's me.

Won't be able to make this lunch.

When I get there I'll look for the table where folks are arguing about the merits of paying off a mortgage.

That sounds like a perfect lunch!

Sorry that I won't be able to make this one, two new employees starting Monday.

I'll keep an eye out for future Houston area meetings.

Congratulations to 2B, you're an inspiration!

That was a very enjoyable lunch today with very amiable company. Thankyou 2B for organizing this.

Being retired gives me more time to read, and on the walk back home, filled with fish and chips and Irish pale ale, I kept thinking about a chapter in the book Super Freakonomics where it points out that you are 5 times more likely to be killed walking home drunk than driving home drunk.:nonono:

(you are much more likely to kill someone else if you drive home drunk)

That was a very enjoyable lunch today with very amiable company. Thankyou 2B for organizing this.

Being retired gives me more time to read, and on the walk back home, filled with fish and chips and Irish pale ale, I kept thinking about a chapter in the book Super Freakonomics where it points out that you are 5 times more likely to be killed walking home drunk than driving home drunk.:nonono:

(you are much more likely to kill someone else if you drive home drunk)
Glad y'all had a good time. No photos?

This thread is useless without pictures. :)

Back
Top Bottom