This weather is awful!! 2008-2021

Status
Not open for further replies.
next couple of nights be 9F, then a definite warming trend to the 40 ies days and 30 ies at night. Spring is on the way, with a few bumps.

Will this winter never end? 1 - 2 more inches of snow forecast today. The salt on my truck is so thick I can't even see what color it is and there's no point in washing it.

This weather is ticking me off pretty seriously. Soon I'm gonna find Butch and do something.

Last edited:
Here we go again:

NWS forecast: Snow likely...chance of light freezing rain and light sleet early in the morning...then snow late in the morning. Snow and a chance of thunderstorms with visibility one quarter mile or less at times in the afternoon. Snow may be heavy at times in the afternoon. Snow accumulation of 4 to 8 inches. No ice accumulation. Highs around 30. Southeast winds 10 to 20 mph with gusts up to 30 mph until late afternoon shifting to the southwest 10 to 15 mph late in the afternoon. Chance of precipitation 100 percent.

ImageUploadedByEarly Retirement Forum1392637583.374130.jpg

Grrrrr.

A friend from work sent me a photo with a Malamute. It said

"The groundhog said six more weeks of winter.

So I ate him."

Waiting in the car today with the windows down for DD to come out from the pharmacy, I worked up a sweat and had to put the AC on. Kind of nice for a change. Hopefully it will begin to get better for all parts.

We are supposed to get freezing rain tonight followed by 1-2 inches of snow. Really? You don't think that we have had enough? I can't wait until Spring!

This weather is awful!!

39 degrees here in Minnesota today!! Yahoo! Feels like a heat wave. Yesterday was 25 and I took the day off. Hubby, kids, and I got some fun snowmobiling in. The only bad part was our youngest decided to get stuck in 5 feet of snow. I think he was thinking about jumping a little hill...little shiester!

Hold on, folks!
I'm out in Colorado, skiing this week. Snow is not always a bad thing.

Topped up our snow supply again today with another 4-5 inches.

With thunderstorms now on the way, I've started shoveling ~1.5 ft of snow off a flat roof for fear of collapse. Yesterday I was using a pickaxe (no exaggeration) to the solid ice speed bump at the end of the driveway.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom