This weather is awful!! 2008-2021

Status
Not open for further replies.
RE:Colorado

Our ski trip next week is cancelled. One of the three of us and his wife got out with the clothes they were wearing and the pickup they drove out. Their house was destroyed. He is working with the insurance company. My daughter has offered to have them stay with her and her family. They were getting close to retirement. I dont think he knows what they will do yet.

Sorry Hermit for your friends

My sister and BIL lost their house in the devastation
They got out, but as you know, there wasn't much time for evacuation with the winds driving the flames
They said that once it crossed 36, it quickly got into the neighborhoods; you couldn't see anything on the west side of 36 at Superior....too much smoke and flames

The forecast called for 100% cloud cover, rain and mid 70's (f) this morning... Well we had good cloud cover but no rain and it almost hit 80.... Soooo I took down all the Christmas decorations and stored them away for another year... Normally I'd wait another day or two to pull down the decorations but it's dropping into the upper 20's tomorrow and then the lower 20's on Monday.... 50+ degree drop over night. That's it for me and any outdoor activities for a while.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom