What is the last thing you ordered from Amazon?

DW ordered a jigsaw puzzle. She's gotten quite hooked by them lately. At checkout it mysteriously offered a 15% coupon. Bonus!

I received a small (12-oz.) milk steaming jug and a 4.5-oz. Libby Gibraltar Glass so I can make a proper cortado with the fancy espresso machine. You could say I've gotten quite hooked on cortados ("gibraltars" to some of you on the west coast).

Last edited:
Last edited:
A Nespresso Inissia and 50 pods. All the talk on the Black Friday thread got me motivated to try one. I've had a Keurig for years, time to try something new.

Ordered a simple TV learning remote.

Nice to keep things simple :).

Attachments

• learning remote.jpg
    learning remote.jpg
    38.1 KB · Views: 43
I ordered some toe warmers a month ago. For some reason Amazon switched the seller from Amazon to a third party seller from the last time I ordered these. The third party seller sent them via USPS who returned them to the seller because USPS does not deliver to my address. Today I got a refund from Amazon and will reorder through Amazon and should have them some time after Christmas which is fine with me.

I was out of almost everything, so I ordered another Prime Pantry box last night.

Amazon and the USPS are both so busy this time of year. So, I was actually happy to see that instead of their usual 2-day delivery, the delivery date is December 27th. That might be a little easier for their employees. I can manage until then.

I am waiting until after Christmas to order some other things that I have in mind.

I ordered several things I have had on my Wish List, the most notable of which is a pair of onion glasses. No, not made of onions! They are goggles that you wear while chopping onions that protect your eyes from the vapours, so you don’t cry.

I'm taking advantage of my last-minute 10% off Amazon purchases from my new Discover It card for their intro promotion, so I've recently picked up:

PS4 Pro 1TB, for those exclusive titles I just can't get on my gaming PC.

Those exclusive titles being Uncharted 4 and Horizon: Zero Dawn.

I actually would have picked those up at Target last night, due to their price matching policy and same 10% rebate on the card, but they were sold out.

5.11 Tactical Stryke pants to try to carry on my love for cargo pants into something durable and can actually hold all the crap I always carry on me. For regular about town wandering.

5.11 Taclite Pro pants, for the hotter months and when riding my motorcycle.

PrAna Stretch Zion pants. I really just want to compare these against the 5.11s since they're so highly rated for durability and comfort.

5.11 original tactical pants, heavy cotton for winter.

Why they call these all tactical pants, I have no idea. I understand they're popular with people heavy into the self defense culture, but come on.

Spyder Dragonfly pocket knife. The Benchmade one I have is just huge, and I'd worry about scaring people when I take it out to use in town. This is a little baby thing that's not really threatening.

WP-663 Waterpik. The dentist recommended it as the next step after getting an Oral B electric toothbrush. After watching reviews, it seems like a mess waiting to happen, but time will tell.

C.E.T. healthy teeth treats for the kitty. She recently had her teeth cleaned too, and the vet recommended these for a cat who doesn't like having her teeth brushed at home. I also learned people brush their pet's teeth. I guess that makes sense, but never having had a pet myself before I never really considered pet oral care.

Spider-Man: Homecoming and Wonder Woman. They're easy thoughtless movies to watch while I'm on the exercise bike, until I figure out how to set up a gaming station that will work while I'm doing cardio.

I almost forgot my Christmas present to myself this year. I can't recall how many years I've been waiting to get my hands on this after it popped up on the Lego's Ideas site for user votes, but I finally have the Saturn V rocket. I can't wait to put this baby together. :D

Last edited:
I'm taking advantage of my last-minute 10% off Amazon purchases from my new Discover It card for their intro promotion, so I've recently picked up:

Amazon Gift Cards to keep the 10% off going for a while, up to whatever limit they impose? I did that on a different card a while back to keep my savings going.

Amazon Gift Cards to keep the 10% off going for a while, up to whatever limit they impose? I did that on a different card a while back to keep my savings going.

I do that too. Like Target for example had a deal (maybe still does) where it's buy 1, get 1 25% off gift cards, so I loaded up on those last night. With no purchase fees like some gift cards come with, it worked out to a nice deal.

IWhy they call these all tactical pants, I have no idea. I understand they're popular with people heavy into the self defense culture, but come on.

Thick belt loops for a sidearm belt, knife and magazine pockets, knee pad pockets. Sounds tactical to me.

The 5.11s are on my list to buy once I lose a few lbs. I don't want to look like a donut cop.

Thermal underware-silk. Or as they are now known as "base layer" They are really thin but do add warmth.
I gave the local stores my best shot but no one had anything-at least anything I was willing to pay for. The sporting goods store had ski stuff, $$$, and the outdoor store didn't carry anything. I did buy leggings in town which actually have worked out well under some loose pants. I just want to walk outdoors without wind chilled legs.

1st Amazon Order

I'm a dedicated shop small buyer. BUT GS1 has a Nespresso Virtulino & I'm a confirmed recycler. So I gifted him this only found at Amazon: My-Cap vPACK - Complete Solution to Make Your Own Capsules for Nespresso VertuoLine Brewers $24.99 Amazon.com

Medline Soft-Touch Nasal Oxygen Cannula, Standard Connector, 4-ft. Tubing Length, Adult Size, Pack of 50

815B9P4dQML._SL1500_.jpg

(For DW's portable O2 breathing machine)

DW Christmas gifts. So proud of myself for getting it done early.

Then DW put her arm around my waist and says "every time you use Amazon Prime I get an e-mail confirmation." Stunned silence on my part for the colossal mistake. Then she says she really likes her presents this year.

But wait, there's more:

She is a part time DJ with a nationally syndicated show. It was too good of a Christmas bit to hold from the microphone.

I am used to it by now. :blush:

Atom

DW Christmas gifts. So proud of myself for getting it done early.

Then DW put her arm around my waist and says "every time you use Amazon Prime I get an e-mail confirmation." Stunned silence on my part for the colossal mistake. Then she says she really likes her presents this year.

But wait, there's more:

She is a part time DJ with a nationally syndicated show. It was too good of a Christmas bit to hold from the microphone.

I am used to it by now. :blush:

Atom

I am not sure I believe this. Atoms make up everything. :D

A couple of pair of yaktrax. We already have a pair each I wanted some spares to throw in the vehicles. No sense in being stranded and unable to walk out cause of bad ice conditions.

Just ordered a new battery charger.

There's gonna be a new sheriff in town! :dance:

Attachments

• 71oiXS5REHL._SL1500_.jpg
    71oiXS5REHL._SL1500_.jpg
    167.3 KB · Views: 33
Back
Top Bottom