What is the last thing you ordered from Amazon?

First you don't succeed, try try again.

The previous video capture device went kaput and I had to return. Hopefully, better luck with this brand.

Attachments

• index.jpg
    index.jpg
    12 KB · Views: 330
This thread just reminded me that I ordered a case of 18 Premier Protein drinks on October 17th and still have not received them. Went to Amazon to check what happened and they e-mailed me that I should contact the third party supplier. Really:confused::confused:

This thread just reminded me that I ordered a case of 18 Premier Protein drinks on October 17th and still have not received them. Went to Amazon to check what happened and they e-mailed me that I should contact the third party supplier. Really:confused::confused:

If the problem is anything like those I've experienced, the supplier will be so terrified of a bad review on Amazon that they will make it up to you in spades.

Ordered a new blower fan for the fireplace last night after midnight. Came today. Just installed it and waiting for fire to heat up enough to turn it on. Fingers crossed.

Et voila! It works. This interweb thing is going to revolutionize things. $89 with no tax and free shipping compared to $340+tax at the local fireplace store and the drive and wait times.

You don't often see a number 1 ranked team take a whipping like that so late in the year. Some great teams in the SEC.

Just ordered some books. Christmas presents and a couple for reading on an upcoming trip.

I bought some more retiree wear, to wear around the house this winter - - four oversized Hanes long sleeved t-shirts, (aqua, green, blue, and pink). I wasn't going to buy them, but they look so comfy.

16 gauge wire for led under cabinet lighting, ratted for in wall use, not as easy to find as you might think.
A Blanco sink strainer for my soon to be installed Blanco square sink.
satin-finish-stainless-steel-blanco-undermount-kitchen-sinks-519547-64_145.jpg

5LBS DC Earth Wheat bran,Mealworm Superworm Bedding

DW rescued a couple of hedgehogs a while ago, and they like to eat mealworms. But she's discovered that the mealworms make more interesting pets than the hedgies. They're fairly expensive at the pet store, so raising them has probably saved us some money. But mostly they're just pretty cool to watch through their life cycle. Queen of the mealworms.

New rain gauge to replace the one that cracked due to sunlight

We just had ours crack as I didn't empty it from last week, and it froze with 1 inch of water in it.. :facepalm:
So now I need an new one.

I just bought 5 +1 underwear from Hanes.com as they had free shipping and I used a promo code "HAPPY" to get 25% off

That's $2.59 each for quality..:dance:

A wall clock for the Ranch House. I got tired of looking at the one in there because it was never close to the current time. Also ordered a log splitter because it is that time of year. I'll probably split logs all winter this year. Hopefully, I will have a nice pile for next year.

A set of three colanders to replace one I bought in 1986 when I'd just moved into a new-to-me house. They just don't make 'em like they used to and the screen separated from the frame. Also a couple of cookie sheets to replace one bought about the same time as the old colander that was going to be more work than it was worth to clean it up.

Some rennet and citric acid. Encouraged by the success of my yogurt making in my new Instant Pot, my next adventure will be making mozzarella!

Don't usually post but excited to order a Breville Smart Oven Air. This is a toaster/convection oven with air fryer. I've gotten really good reports on it so am excited to get it. I just ordering it yesterday. It was supposed to be delivered by Prime on Friday the 1st. But, I got a text this morning that it had shipped and would be here on Monday the 27th! That was quite a surprise.

Don't usually post but excited to order a Breville Smart Oven Air. This is a toaster/convection oven with air fryer. I've gotten really good reports on it so am excited to get it. I just ordering it yesterday. It was supposed to be delivered by Prime on Friday the 1st. But, I got a text this morning that it had shipped and would be here on Monday the 27th! That was quite a surprise.

My Prime order today also gave a date of December 1. I think they are projecting delays because of the high volume of orders around Black Friday. If they can ship it earlier, they will. That way you won’t be disappointed.

How 'bout the opposite? I just bought a Hanukkah toy for one of my grandsons from a brick and mortar store; same price as Amazon so did my very small part to keep the brick and mortars afloat.

A nice 3 x 5 foot nylon American flag with sewn stars and stripes, not a cheap dyed one like I had before. With a new 6 foot long rotating (so the flag doesn't bunch) 1 inch pole and a 1 inch pole base to proudly display on my new patio fence.

I'mma gonna look spiffy next holiday - :)

Reactions: W2R
Back
Top Bottom