Housing prices down

lets-retire said:
For much as a mess Iraq currently is, it gives the terrorists a place to kill outside our nation.
And to be killed. The sump from which we can elimiante the sewage.

Richard Reid said:
... I am hijacking this thread ... ummmm, anybody got matches?!?

Unfortunately no. How about some dynamite?

wab said:
Umm, you might want to check out his shoes. ;)

So long as we shake off our 2005 Republican talking points troll for a while.

Come'on Wab gimme a match ... brewer's got the dynamite - mine is soaked in sweat. :mad:

Richard Reid said:
Come'on Wab gimme a match ... brewer's got the dynamite - mine is soaked in sweat. :mad:

Here you go...

shoe_explode.gif

Wab, Wab, I told you not to reveal that video to the infidels. :-X :-X

No virgins waiting for YOU! :'( :'(

Retire Soon said:
I maintain that Iraq is the worst mistake the U.S. has ever made, militarily. We attacked a country with absolutely no provocation. This is not what the U.S. is about.

I still say the invasion of Canada in 1812 was dumber. I cannot say that that was not what the US was about, because expansionism was exactly what the US was all about back then.

I thought I started this thread but, I don't recognize it any more.

dex said:
I thought I started this thread but, I don't recognize it any more.
Hey, it stayed on track for over one full page.
The trolls are the problem. A troll is, apparently by one poster's definition, somebody he doesn't agree with. Get the pitchforks and torches!

tryan said:
Anybody who thinks these animals will be pacified if we leave Iraq needs to read the attached.

http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/17617986/

I'm not sure why you quoted my post in your reply; I wasn't advocating pulling out of Iraq in order to pacify anymore. In fact, I wasn't even advocating pulling out. I'm saying that I think Americans do have the will to fight a long war if they thought the war was worth fighting, but in the case of Iraq, a lot of people don't think we should be fighting that war. The motives were questionable from the beginning.

samclem said:
Hey, it stayed on track for over one full page.
The trolls are the problem. A troll is, apparently by one poster's definition, somebody he doesn't agree with. Get the pitchforks and torches!

Hey, *******, you are the one trashing threads with the same BS over and over and over... Take it elsewhere if you want to spew that crap.

I'm saying that I think Americans do have the will to fight a long war if they thought the war was worth fighting, but in the case of Iraq, a lot of people don't think we should be fighting that war.

... just trying help build the will.

brewer12345 said:
Hey, *******, you are the one trashing threads with the same BS over and over and over... Take it elsewhere if you want to spew that crap.
Oh, you were talking about ME! Who would have guessed? Look back--I eneterd the fray at least 10 posts after this thread jumped the track. Nobody who goes off track and is in yor politcal camp is "spewing crap." but those who you disagree with are "trolls" and "assholes." If you can't/won't engage in reasoned argument, then you'd help the cause by just skipping the ad hominem attacks and staying silent.

samclem said:
Oh, you were talking about ME! Who would have guessed? Look back--I eneterd the fray at least 10 posts after this thread jumped the track. Nobody who goes off track and is in yor politcal camp is "spewing crap." but those who you disagree with are "trolls" and "assholes." If you can't/won't engage in reasoned argument, then you'd help the cause by just skipping the ad hominem attacks and staying silent.

Go **** yourself. What are you, Karl Rove's leather slave?

I'm not sure this little flame war is likely to be useful to anyone else. Continue if you must, or just PM me if you are truly trying to communicate.

Moderator - can you close this thread for me?

Back
Top Bottom