A Reminder Of How Great FIRE Is

I love building my vocabulary!!

Just think how cool this would've sounded on the conn:  "OK, Weps, that's your last missile for today, now let's absquatulate the flock outta here..."

Thanks for the link Nords. I learned a new word also. Of course, the problem is how long will I remember it!

Dreamer

Well it has been about six months since I retired and it has been ...... wonderful... never felt better... I am more relaxed and happier than I have been since ...... I can't remember. :confused:

I drove into the little town near me the other day and the county fair was going on and there was traffic six or eight cars at the stop light at the court house..... sheesh where did they come from?? I got over it quick as I didn't have to rush anywhere... :D :D :D

I went to visit the grandkids a while ago and I noticed a lot of my fellow air travelers where very grim faced :p

I was just tired from the long trip and the hassels everyone goes through at the airports, but I was way more relaxed than ever before. When I worked I worried about the job even though I wasn't there .... stupid stupid stupid they didn't worry about me and don't care about me now or then....thunk thunk on the side of the head :mad: why did I waste my self worrying so much :confused: :confused:

Oh, well, that's then this is now and now is great I love retirement it was worth all the saving and working overtime ,weekends and holidays and putting up with the type "A"s to get here :smitten:

Kitty

Back
Top Bottom