Slow Golfers

That makes it worse. 240 minutes to hit a ball 100 times if you're lucky. What a waste.

in carts we can play 18 holes in just over two hours, walking 4 of us can play in about 3.5 hours

what's great about golf is that you can play it just about until you're 6 ft under

in carts we can play 18 holes in just over two hours, walking 4 of us can play in about 3.5 hours

what's great about golf is that you can play it just about until you're 6 ft under

Played my weekly Friday 2man sr. scramble today... Almost 4.5 hours for the round. You can beat us walking! Of course there are a 100 people playing some thinking a win is an automatic invite to participate in The Masters.
Certainly glad it was scramble. Putted lights out and won closest to the pin out of 100 golfers firing a perfect 7 iron, on par 3, 170 yds to a foot of the cup. The tee box was another issue though. I bet I launched 7-8 balls into the woods with my driver...just horrible.. But my 86 yr old neighbor stripes them down the middle every time so no worries except needing to buy more balls.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

that's pretty fast. I don't think I could walk the course that fast if I weren't stopping to hit shots.

Of course my 150 minutes is riding in a cart. I'm the youngest guy in the 12-16 that show up for our morning rounds. We have a couple in their early 80's so cart golf is best for us. I do walk 9 holes early in the morning with my dog. No golf....just walking and it takes just under 1 hour. Amazing how many golf balls I find along the way.

very slow yesterday - had a fathers day outing with 7 others and the group in front of us was playing very slow - it took 2.5 hours to play the front, I walked and carried

I guess they had a good excuse - a guy in their group took a tee shot to the head - he had a dimple on his hat where the ball hit him :eek:

Of course this really only matters if you are trying to catch the ball:cool:

Or ducking. Can't believe the number of people at PGA Tour events that stand down the fairway between 280-300 yards while the players are driving from the tees. From that distance the ball is very difficult to see and follow, just asking to get one off the noggin.

Back
Top Bottom