Order ESRBob's Book, Help the forum!

Dreamer and Justin,
Good stuff -- glad the book is finding its way into libraries. Enjoy the read and hope you find it useful.

I've committed to hunker down this Fall in front of the keyboard again and come up with a follow-on Workbook and CD to give people more hands-on tools to put a FIRE plan into action. Any and all suggestions welcomed -- favorite spreadsheet tools and other resources etc (you'll get acknowledgements for anything used) -- my email is here on my profile, or you can PM me here.

ESRBob said:
I've committed to hunker down this Fall in front of the keyboard again and come up with a follow-on Workbook and CD to give people more hands-on tools to put a FIRE plan into action. Any and all suggestions welcomed -- favorite spreadsheet tools and other resources etc (you'll get acknowledgements for anything used) -- my email is here on my profile, or you can PM me here.

I'll keep that in mind as I make my way through the book. There's a good chance I'll be making/modifying a spreadsheet to consider some of the suggestions in your book.

Back
Top Bottom