Average Man Sleeps With 7 Women

7 women his WHOLE LIFE?

You'd think they all lived in Mayberry. I'm disillusioned.

Some other guy slept with a couple of my women! Dam!

7 women his WHOLE LIFE?

You'd think they all lived in Mayberry. I'm disillusioned.

I misunderstood. I thought they meant the lucky dog got down with 7 every night!

Ha

To heck with the exhaustion...wait until a couple of them figure it out...its clobberin' time!

Since its darn near'n to international talk like a pirate day...well...six months be close enough...time for a quote from a piratin' movie...and why not from the best pirate movie ever made?

"No woman ever slept with me and lived!"

Oh come on now...hate the game...but dont hate the player....Arrrrr!

Since most people on this board are above average in saving are the also above average on this :confused:

yeah, the average man gets 7. but the hotties get a bit more.

ps. i don't know if you knew this already but 1 out of every 7 women is a transvestite.

"The median number of lifetime female sexual partners for men was seven; the median number of male partners for women was four."

OK, something doesn't add up. Maybe prostitution accounts for the discrepancy ?

"The median number of lifetime female sexual partners for men was seven; the median number of male partners for women was four."

I think it could be explained by the difference betweena median and an average. Maybe whole lot of guys sleeping sucess clusters around 7, and for women around 4. But I once knew a woman who claimed to have slept with 500 men, and she was only 24. So she could allow a got of guys to run up their scores, yet not affect the female median. :)

Ha

Two reasons. Men lie up, women lie down. Go ahead, its an easy joke, but that accounts for a chunk of it.

The other reason is that women frequently dont consider it to have been an actual 'happening' unless they care about the guy involved. In other words, women have mulligans. In the meanwhile, men will often consider "close enough" to count.

One of those cases of variable definition of what "a sex partner" actually is.

I think it could be explained by the difference betweena median and an average.

Yeah actually, the title of that article is incorrect. It should be, "Median man sleeps with 7 women."

Well, I would say it's the men that run around that push up the median for the men...heck I was engaged to a guy and he put in his 7 different women (not counting me), WHILE we were engaged. I realize all men aren't like that but I'm sure there are some the skew the numbers big time for the rest.

Hmmmm......I must have known alot of slutty men in my life then, because I'm having a hard time believing that one. Maybe they lie just like us women do?

Hey...if 1 in 7 men is a transvestite, and 1 in 10 is a homosexual...uh....that leaves what for us straight women?

Back
Top Bottom