Wednesday weigh-ins! 2023 -

125.8 today. My usual range is 122-124, so not terrible. It will come off with a bit of diligence.

Well, I had a good run.

Yes you did. Really large threads cause difficulties for some people when trying to load them on a mobile phone, so we often start new annual threads when one has proven very popular and grown too large. Thanks for starting your thread in the first place. It obviously found a receptive audience.

Last edited:
Yes you did. Really large threads cause difficulties for some people when trying to load them on a mobile phone, so we often start new annual threads when one has proven very popular and grown too large. Thanks for starting your thread in the first place. It obviously found a receptive audience.

I understand completely. Just a bit nostalgic. :flowers:

Last edited by a moderator:
aug 224
sept 214
10/19 212
10/25 209.4
11/20 205.2
12/8 204.8
12/21 202.2

1/27 199

Finally broke 200. Holidays kept throwing me off track. On to 195, the BMI cutoff from overweight to normal.

I just checked today, doing better than I expected, 216. Been hanging at 222 for a long time and not really paying attention to what I ate.

But have been keeping busy with winter projects. Any activity is better than no activity.

As of this morning, I am at 190. That is a loss of 20+ pounds in the last 4 months. On kind of a Keto diet (self imposed - no bread, etc). My goal is 175 which is the weight I was at when I moved to Texas in 1992. (it would be ironic if I left Texas at the same weight I entered - thinking about doing that)

Now that I am cooking for one, my plan includes eggs (hard boiled and scrambled), lean ground beef, lots of leafy salads, low carb veggies, protein shakes with Whey protein, blueberries, yogurt and artificial sweetener, and lots of water. I also nibble on some unflavored pork rinds and an occasional apple.

Oh, I also fire up the smoker occasionally and cook "meats"! :D

Just found this thread. Congratulations to those who are doing well, best of luck to those are struggling. Keep at it.

Lets use 250 on the button for my first weigh in. I've fluctuated almost 20 pounds since covid, and when I say fluctuated, I mean gained. :LOL:

Back
Top Bottom