Best CD, MM Rates & Bank Special Deals Thread 2024 - Please post updates here

<mod note> There are multiple threads discussing MYGA. Let’s please continue MYGA interest in one of those and keep,this thread focused on CDs, MM and related rates.

<mod note> There are multiple threads discussing MYGA. Let’s please continue MYGA interest in one of those and keep,this thread focused on CDs, MM and related rates.
Perhaps you should rename one of the threads to make it more identifiable as a MYGA Rate & discussion Thread. That way folks will know where to post updates. TIA

Why would they want to rename someone else's thread?
Stop hijacking other threads and create and name it yourself.

Why are you so hostile? If people knew that there was a dedicated thread for MYGAs on the forums similar to this one, they would not have bothered discussing them here in the first place.

Perhaps you should rename one of the threads to make it more identifiable as a MYGA Rate & discussion Thread. That way folks will know where to post updates. TIA
That’s a thread OP privilege. If you want a dedicated thread on that topic why not start your own?

I keep getting notifications from Deposit Accounts as my banks keep dropping their CD rates. Fortunately I had loaded up late Dec early Jan. Otherwise I’m sticking with mostly T-bills for now.

I keep getting notifications from Deposit Accounts as my banks keep dropping their CD rates. Fortunately I had loaded up late Dec early Jan. Otherwise I’m sticking with mostly T-bills for now.
Me too but I also keep an eye out for good deals at the credit unions since I don't want to keep everything at Fidelity so I may jump on these since I still have an account there. Big changes at Deposit Accounts as well, I'm not sure how long I will keep using them as a resource. Ken Tumin is more or less gone and it's a mess.

Me too but I also keep an eye out for good deals at the credit unions since I don't want to keep everything at Fidelity so I may jump on these since I still have an account there. Big changes at Deposit Accounts as well, I'm not sure how long I will keep using them as a resource. Ken Tumin is more or less gone and it's a mess.
Interesting, brokered CD's are holding and maybe even up "just a little" in the past few weeks. Although admittedly, I'm not tracking them as close as I was in the past.

Interesting, brokered CD's are holding and maybe even up "just a little" in the past few weeks. Although admittedly, I'm not tracking them as close as I was in the past.
Brokered CDs were really behind for a while which is why I bout bank CDs in Dec and Jan. Otherwise I am rolling over all my T-bills these days.

FWIW the online banks seem to offer their best special CD rates in Dec and early Jan. I guess they are trying to attract end of year new money. Some credit unions do this too.

Back
Top Bottom