LINE

rbmrtn

Thinks s/he gets paid by the post
Anyone looking LINE ( Linn Energy) today ? It took a big step down this morning. Only thing I can find is a negative Barron's article over the weekend, they are moving to monthly divs, they recently made merger with Berry petroleum...

Been thinking about picking some up for a while and it is close to my target.

Bought LNCO shares this AM at 38.48. It's about one and a half percent of my dividend income portfolio. I think it's a fair risk for the amount of income that it offers.

Eladio

I was quite successful losing money after listening to Cramer in '06/'07. So it's been Boo-Nah! for me since then, but I hope his picks have become better for his followers.

Anyone looking LINE ( Linn Energy) today ? It took a big step down this morning. Only thing I can find is a negative Barron's article over the weekend, they are moving to monthly divs, they recently made merger with Berry petroleum...

Been thinking about picking some up for a while and it is close to my target.

Like most other individual stock holdings, it's a tiny amount of my total portfolio (less than 1%). Basis is $39.30. Will yawn, roll over, and go back to sleep as I let the dividend continue to DRIP for the next few years. :)

I was quite successful losing money after listening to Cramer in '06/'07. So it's been Boo-Nah! for me since then, but I hope his picks have become better for his followers.

The problem with Cramer is that he's right about as often as he's wrong, so he's not even useful as a negative indicator. IOW, he's basically a coin flip.

Back
Top Bottom