New iPhone battery is still significantly degraded!!!

Chuckanut

Give me a museum and I'll fill it. (Picasso) Give me a forum ...
About six weeks ago I have a new battery put into my iPhone 7. The phone was telling me that the old battery was 'significantly degraded'. I cost me about $50.

Today, I noticed that the phone is telling me my new battery is also significantly degraded. I guess it's back to the Apple Store who did the original replacement.

Anybody else have this problem?

I noticed a significant reduction in battery life, about iOS 10 or so...

I Phone Battery

Just replaced the battery in IPhone 6s for 2nd time in 5 months. The replaced battery was "bloated" and warranty paid for its replacement. Thing about the replaced battery is there was no indication of a problem w/ the battery on the Settings App. Phone worked fine some of the time. Originally thought I may have a software issue.

I began to suspect a battery issue after certain apps "reset" the phone and upon phone reset, the battery percentage dropped excessively. Lesson learned....don't put too much faith in iPhone battery data under Settings.

My iPhone 6 is almost 5 yrs old. I get my work email pushed to the phone so it gets used a lot. Still original batt. But I have chargers at work, charger in my car, charger at home. In Settings..Battery....BatteryHealth....Maximum Capacity...it's at 85%. I've been told when its below 80%..time for a new batt. IOS 12.4.2

Back
Top Bottom