• Never Endulged

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • NOYDB - This Is A Touchy Subject

Votes: 4 10.5%

• Total voters

Danny

Thinks s/he gets paid by the post
If you want to make YDBODB well TYDB and ODB
You decide what counts - if you need help the forum as always is here for you.

Yeah Yeah Don't worry there will be no more sex from me....for a while. :)

Dan,

Hope that you have as much success with this thread as the other one.  Seems to be a popular subject with this lecherous cureous group.

I will be reserving my vote until later on so as to come up with a number that does not place me in the lower 90% of activity.

DanTien said:
there will be no more sex from me....for a while.   :)

Maybe after a few of these you'll change your mind ;)

custom-(bud-beer-can).jpg

Marshac said:
Maybe after a few of these you'll change your mind ;)

custom-(bud-beer-can).jpg
Oh Yeah...
Some folks go to Chinatown for rhino horn and get happy
Some folks go to Downtown to meet Buds and get hoppy :D

by "Weakly", do you mean "weakly"?? :D

I thought you'd save how we do it for the next poll...!

ladelfina said:
by "Weakly", do you mean "weakly"?? :D

I thought you'd save how we do it for the next poll...!
:D
Ooh, you have a fertile mind!
If you don't want that poll, I call dibs. :)

DanTien said:
Oh Yeah...
Some folks go to Chinatown for rhino horn and get happy
Some folks go to Downtown to meet Buds and get hoppy :D

Ah, budweiser. Breakfast of champions. ;)

This poll won't let me vote. I that a comment on my truthfullness?

Ha

HaHa said:

Ha
No, you're clear to vote here -I didn't put a block on you. Better check your equipment - make sure it's working properly. ;)

HaHa said:
Ha
Either the board software thinks that you've already voted, or else it's already tallied the votes of all the people you've had sex experiences with and it can't bear to hear any more.

are we talking with a partner?

mathjak107 said:
are we talking with a partner?
mickeyd said:
LOL :LOL:

Since the poll, as posted, does not place any restrictions on the activity, I believe that all activity in this area should be counted. Of course, interspecies activity could also be counted I suppose. :uglystupid:
Mickey is right - this is a wide open poll. I used the word experience to give folk some flexibility - I do have some standards I don't think we should include anything involving another species except intergalatic or UFO encounters.

And in the words of that sage Woody Allen - "Don't knock masturbation, it's sex with someone I love." (Annie Hall)

I don't think we should include anything involving another species except intergalatic or UFO encounters.

This would probably eliminate the votes of a number of our fellow posters (mostly shepherds and goat hearders). Are you really sure that you want to reduce their voting rights?

mickeyd said:
This would probably eliminate the votes of a number of our fellow posters (mostly shepherds and goat hearders). Are you really sure that you want to reduce their voting rights?
Well.....
I don't want to appear to be rigid or stiff when it comes to things of that nature, thats for sure... :D

So a ventriloquist's car breaks down outside of a farm, late at night. He knocks on the farmers door and asks if he can stay the night. The farmer says "sure, but I have to go feed the animals before we settle down, mind accompanying me?" The ventriloquist agrees.

They go into the barn and the ventriloquist decides to have a little fun...He says "Hey, I'll bet these animals can talk!". "No, I dont think so sir, at least I've never heard them...".

He says to the nearest cow "How are things going for you, mrs cow?" and throws his voice to say "Very well...the farmer treats us nicely and gives us plenty to eat and milks us every morning!". The farmers jaw drops to the ground. The ventriloquist then asks the nearest horse "Mr. Horse...how are you?" "Wonderful...the farmer gives us plenty of hay and oats and lets us run around the grounds all the time".

Several sheep run into the barn. The farmer says "D..d...d..dont be askin' them sheep nothin'...they're a bunch of liars!".

Back
Top Bottom