Town Hall Time?

mickeyd

Give me a museum and I'll fill it. (Picasso) Give me a forum ...
South Texas~29N/98W Just West of Woman Hollering C
I called my Congressman's office today inquiring about the time and location of the town hall meeting. I was told that if they have one this year we will receive an email no later than 24 hours prior to the meeting and it will contain the info.

What's the secret?

We had one on Monday, and I got an automated phone call from my senator Friday night telling me the time and place. Plus, it was on all the television news and so on. No secret.

I called my Congressman's office today inquiring about the time and location of the town hall meeting. I was told that if they have one this year we will receive an email no later than 24 hours prior to the meeting and it will contain the info.

What's the secret?

Health care riots? No clue why the secrecy :ROFLMAO:

The worst part was that it was during working hours, so I couldn't have gone even if I wanted to.

I think that organizing one of those things must be a huge PITA. No matter how big the venue, there are thousands that can't get in because everyone is so fired up about the health care bill. And then, it has to be scheduled at a time that fits in with the politicians' schedules so that they can attend as well.

The worst part was that it was during working hours, so I couldn't have gone even if I wanted to.
With unemployment being the way it is, that won't be problem with a lot of people now.

I never have been to a town hall meeting. I'm sure they are interesting...to say the least.

With unemployment being the way it is, that won't be problem with a lot of people now.

I think you must be right. There was a line to get in stretching around the building by 6 AM, and hundreds waited outside throughout the meeting, but they couldn't get in.

I never have been to a town hall meeting. I'm sure they are interesting...to say the least.

That's for sure. Apparently people are pretty upset.

Back
Top Bottom