Book: All The Devils Are Here: The Hidden History of the Financial Crisis

Midpack

Give me a museum and I'll fill it. (Picasso) Give me a forum ...
Just finished it, thought it was riveting! If you're interested in finance and economics, I think you'll find this a fascinating read. I've read a lot about the 2008 financial crisis and I think I understand much of what happened, now I understand even more. YMMV

Attachments

• All-the-Devils-are-Here.jpg
    All-the-Devils-are-Here.jpg
    17.3 KB · Views: 102
Well, I'd take an audio version. Love Bethany McLean's voice--used to love to listen to her when she was on the talking head's shows.

It has been moving up in my queue at the library. Glad for the confirmation that it is good.

I'm 3 chapters in and I like it alot, so far. Lots of names to keep track of though. They do provide a list of the major players at the beginning of the book and what company they work for.

-CC

Thank you for the recommendation. I put it on hold at the library and there is only one other request in front of me.

I think I will wait for the price to drop a bit but this is a book I would be interested in reading.
I liked the price at the library where I got it...

I'm 3 chapters in and I like it alot, so far. Lots of names to keep track of though. They do provide a list of the major players at the beginning of the book and what company they work for.

-CC
It just gets better and better IMO, though we all know the last chapter already...

I liked the price at the library where I got it...

Oh! Don't get me wrong... there was a time that was my first choice also. Now, however, it is very inconvenient to comply with the library's schedule -- for example, I may be 1,200 miles away on the due date and not even have read the first page.

In any event, I agree 100% that Library Loan is the way to go for most people.

Oh! Don't get me wrong... there was a time that was my first choice also. Now, however, it is very inconvenient to comply with the library's schedule -- for example, I may be 1,200 miles away on the due date and not even have read the first page.
Why not borrow an eBook from the library? The distance problem disappears. I just requested my copy.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom